Monday, January 11, 2010

Shhh my beautiful boy

Submitted by Roxana Bergen

“Shhh my beautiful boy”

I quietened my soulful moan........ to a quiet whisper

“That’s it” she commanded “Just breathe”

She knew me......knew my body

Sometime better than I did

My balls are full.......heavy.......they ache

Ache for the moment of release

For my Ladies pleasure

But that would not be for a long time

For even though the night is young

I am lost in time to her.......to her will

I am her slave........her puppet

I am the outward expression of her inner desires

I am the blank canvas that she paints with her colors

The colors of her passion.....her wants....her desires

My only hope is my Lady looks upon this canvas favorably

When the instrument of her creativity lays scattered and spent at her feet


I feel myself grow cold as she walks away

Taking her warmth and vitality with her

For a minute I feel heartbroken............abandoned

Lost and alone

My bound eyes do not let me see what my ears hear

As she returns, she brings back my entire reason to exist.

I am hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment