Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Pencil - Part Three

Submitted by Rearden Gearz


“Stand!” she orders and I rise to my feet. “Turn around and place your hands behind your back” she barks and still with the spreader bar on I take baby steps and turn myself around and placing my hands behind my back. She takes a set of leather cuffs and wraps them around my wrists, tightening the buckles and pulling the Velcro cover over them, I know I’ll never be able to get them off without help. “Turn back around” she says through an obvious smile and once again I take baby steps and spin to face her. Her hands go down to the ropes around my manhood; she unties the ribbon first, draping it over my broad shoulder.

She then unties the knot under my balls and slowly unwraps the twine from around the base of my shaft, then unwraps it from my balls. The twine has been there for so long it peels from my tender skin, she takes the pink ribbon off my shoulder and ties it back around my balls, not tightly but enough so that is won’t come off. She tosses the twine aside and massages my balls gently in her hand; it feels so good I jut my hips out a little into her palm. She smiles and leans her body back, sitting on the corner of the bed and raising one foot to catch her heel on the edge of the bed, her swollen pussy is on full display and I stare at it. My mouth is so dry, I haven’t had anything to drink in hours and I have been doing a lot of heavy breathing and sweating, yet with the sight of her soft folds I can feel my mouth get wet with hunger for it.

“Take off the spreader my darling slave” she coos and I nod to her “yes maam”. I carefully squat down and move my bound hands to my left ankle, my fingers deftly pluck at the buckle of the ankle restraint, tugging it out and removing the binding. I am leaned back, my thighs wide open and my cock, half hard, is laying sideways over my thigh, one of the loops of the pink bow is laying over the tip, I look like I’m about to start to do the crab walk. I can feel her eyes staring at me, enjoying how I struggle to get the bindings off, looking at her toy as it lays open for her view. I notice one of her hands has moved between her thighs to lightly play with the sweet bud at the top of her pussy.

Once the left restraint is off I can adjust my feet so I’m in a more solid position, I’m so very careful in my movements, the last thing I want to do is fall on my butt or look sloppy in front of my Mistress. I quickly undo the right restraint and rise back to my feet, standing before her. One of her hands reaches out and takes my leash into it, wrapping the leather strap around and around her hand, getting a firm grip. Her other hand slips out and she runs her fingertips under my manhood, gently sliding up and down the shaft, he orders her voice becoming husky again “get it HARD!”

I have absolutely no problem obeying this order, especially with her fingers tracing over the underside of my manhood and one tip smearing the pre-cum around the tip. My cock shoots forward and is at full length, I’m a little amazed at how big it is, I’ve never gotten this hard before in my life. She moves her hand away from my cock and shifts her body forward so her ass cheeks are barely hanging over the edge of the bed, her pussy wide open and as I stare at it knowing it’s dripping juices that are surely creating a spot on the bedspread beneath her.

She yanks on my leash hard and I struggle not to fall on top of her. Her eyes ablaze with lust and passion, she growls in her deep sultry voice “FUCK me my little slut! FUCK me HARD!” I tremble, my mind feels like its a million miles away, I breathlessly mouth back to her “yes, yes my Mistress”. I step towards her, my thighs catching her thighs, holding them open and I maneuver my hips around so the tip of my manhood rests on her clit. She offers me no help in finding her opening but it matters not, she is so wet, as soon as I find it I will have no issues entering. I tilt my hips foreword and the tip glides down, separating her lips, soon the head is coated with her juices.

I push up slightly until I find her opening, and as soon as I break the seal of her hole, I mercilessly slam the full length of my battered cock deep within her, my heavy balls slap against her puckered hole. She moans and falls back on the bed one hand going up to her breast, squeezing it, the other hand yanking hard on my leash. I use the yank to my advantage and pull out to the very tip to just slam all the way back into her with all my force, sending her flying a few inches over the bed. She uses the leash and has to grab the bedspread to pull herself back only to be met with another and another pounding from my cock.

My arms start to struggle from behind my back; I want to grab her, hold her hips in place but the cuffs keep them firmly behind my back. She notices this and it excites her even more. I tighten every muscle and make my hands into fists, focused on nothing but slamming into my Mistress. I grunt loudly as I pull almost all the way out and drive all the way back into her. Her insides are a hot, wet, tight mess and I’m utterly lost inside. Soon I feel her quiver, the walls of her sheath grip even tighter on my manhood as she rolls her head back, arching her back and letting out loud breathless high-pitched squeals as the intense orgasm rips through her body.

I’m in shock even while my body obediently fucks her harder and harder. She’s never cum this hard and this fast before. I can feel my own orgasm rise behind my balls, the tell tale quivering of the muscles but I furrow my eyebrows, I lean my head forward and focus on the pain still apparent in my balls, I’m not going to cum I’m going to give my Mistress as much pleasure as humanly possible before I either pass out or die.

She lets her back down to the bed and her head shoots up; her eyes are on fire as I don’t pause for a moment pounding into her hole. She loops one of her legs around my hip and the heel bites into my ass cheek and she groans “that’s it, mine, that’s it… oh GOD… don’t you stop fucking me!” This eggs me on to no end and my thrusts get shorter but harder and faster. I let out a groan but I bite it back, determination on my face. She is pulling herself off the bed with the grip of my leash and I’m pulling her back raising her up, slamming and slamming and slamming into her.

Her other leg wraps around my waist and I grab her ankles behind my back as she attaches herself to me. I can feel her rise, her orgasm coming again, the walls tighten, grabbing, gripping me. Oh god I going to lose it, but I don’t stop fucking her. She lets go of my leash and falls back on the bed, back completely off the bed, arched, holding herself up with the top of her head and her cock that is buried deep within her. She lets out another squeal of pure delight, both her hands on her breasts and she yells to the far wall “CUM CUM NOW!”

I let go, my balls shutter, my body shakes and my head rolls back I try and yell but it’s stuck in my throat. I cum for what seems like hours, shooting stream after stream of hot white seed deep into her, filling her full, filling her to the brim. I don’t stop thrusting even though the thrusts are shorter and exhausted, her body relaxes and I let go of her ankles as the leather boots slide over my hips and down the outside of my thighs. She lays there, eyes glazed over, her dark skin slick and wet from sweat. I’m come over with exhaustion and her pussy releases my manhood, I try to flop over onto the bed but the cuffs on my wrists don’t allow it and I slide down to my knees, leaning over and resting my forehead on the inside of her knee. My eyes run over the slick inside of her thigh and over her loose folds, now covered with our sex, a tiny gob of my white cum lays like a pearl at her opening. I’m panting and my mind is filled with nothing but her.

We stay like that for sometime, her on her back, me on my knees head rested on her knee, my hands still bound behind my back. She adjusts herself on the bed and reaches over to gently touch my head and pet it sweetly still not saying anything. After some time she whispers in a satisfied voice “stand up mine and turn around”. I collect my feet under me and rise up, then turn around offering her my binds; she’s still shaking from the aftershocks but is able to get the cuffs off and lays them next to her. “Go on the bathroom and clean yourself up, then return with some tissues and clean me up” she whispers to me.

I nod respectfully “yes maam” and quickly run off to the bathroom. I pluck a few tissues and wipe my cock up barely noticing the bruises there, pausing a moment, I get a clean wash cloth and run it under some cool water, returning with the washcloth and a box of tissues. I pluck a few tissues out and wipe along her thighs and over her pussy, she expels most of my cum and I clean it off of her. I then take the washcloth and wipe along her forehead and over her neck, cleaning the sweat from her then I wipe the remainder of our sex from her thighs and pussy. She coos “mmmmm that’s a good boy” at this and I smile widely, my heart fills with joy at pleasing her.

She scoots back a little on the bed and looks over my body “you must be thirsty, I’ve laid out some water for you in the laundry nook, go get some water and get me a glass of wine”. I don’t hesitate and step back “yes my Mistress” I say respectfully and quickly leave the room. I head through the small kitchen and into the laundry nook, on the floor there is a blue doggie dish with my name printed on the outside in white letters. I frown slightly realizing what I must do and as if she senses where I am she calls out from the bedroom “well drink up!”

I get down on all fours and lean over the dish; I flick out my tongue and start to lap up the room temperature water. My god it hits the spot and I lower my lips to the water and start to hungrily slurp it up. No soon has my lapping ceased then another call from the bedroom “NO SLURPING! Lap it up like a good doggie! I want to hear it!” I tense up and pull back, resuming my lapping, making lot’s of noise so she can hear me and I am rewarded with a distant cute giggle. Soon I’m licking the bottom of the bowl clean.

I rise to my feet and move into the kitchen, I take out a bottle of her favorite sweet red wine and expertly pop the cock. Setting the bottle down I take out a large crystal goblet and fill it about a quarter of the way with the sweet red liquid. Once finished I take the glass and return to the bedroom offering her drink to her. She frowns slightly but takes the glass from my hand anyway “from now on mine, when you serve me you will serve me using a tray, is this understood?” I nod and lower my eyes respectfully, replying “yes my Mistress, I will always serve you using a tray”. She smiles and takes a sip, closing her eyes slightly enjoying the red fluid. I take a coaster out and set it on the nightstand and she sets the glass down, pointing to her feet she commands “strip me mine and be gentle I don’t want any runs in these stockings”.

I eagerly move to her feet and find the hidden zipper; sliding it down I tug off each of her boots and carry them to the closet, placing them away for her. I return and undo the buttons of the garter straps then hooking my fingers under the stockings, I slide them off her legs relishing in the feel of her soft flesh. I drape the stockings over my shoulder and slowly move her garter belt over her hips and down her legs, she graciously lifts her butt off the bed so I can remove it with ease. I take her delicates and lay them out on the dresser, once there she calls to me “mine get me my comfy pink panties, the ones with the little rose in the front.” I know exactly what pair she is referring to and I find them in her panty drawer. I go back to the bed and slide them over her feet and up her shapely legs and over her butt. Smiling to myself, god she is beautiful, I step to the edge of the bed and wait for my next command.

She twirls her finger and orders me to spin around and place my hands behind my back. I do so without the slightest hesitation. She puts the leather cuffs on my wrists and pulls the locking Velcro strap over the buckles. She smiles to me and points to the bottom of the bed “for being a good boy you may curl up on my bed”. I nod “thank you my Mistress” with that I climb onto the bed and curl up in a ball facing the end of the bed. She takes the TV remote and turns on the plasma TV I installed on the wall ever so long ago and we lay there watching what she wants to watch. She lays her feet over my body and slides them over my back and into my hair, plucking at my earlobe every-so-often. I grin and nuzzle back into her touch happy at the sweet feel of her cute toes on my body.

After some time she tells me to move back some so she can drape her legs over me and she asks me how my day went. We talk about our days, our work frustrations, I listen intently to all she has to say and speak freely to her, we even talk a little politics. Her legs are so soft and I have an intense feeling of contentment, for I am a slave and I am owned by the woman I deeply love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment