Monday, January 11, 2010

Dinnertime

Submitted by Maddox Kaestner

It was late in the evening, dinnertime, in fact. I could smell the delicious aroma of supper filling the house. My mouth watered as I waited, hardly remembering if I'd eaten at all that day. A large roast was being prepared, mash pototoes, gravy, black eyed peas. I could almost taste it. On this day, my Mistress had offered to prepare the dinner, and I was more than happy with that, for she was an amazing cook. I was waiting in the living room, for she'd not accepted any help I had offered.

Then she came, with my dinner, though not exactly as I'd envisioned the plate full of food. Instead there were two shiny bowls, shiny enough to see my reflection in. "On your knees, pup." she stated, as she set the bowls in the floor beside the coffeetable. I quickly obeyed, of course, lowering myself to my hands and knees. I stared into the bowls, one with chunks of meat, covered in gravy, while the other contained my beverage of choice. I looked up to my Mistress, who had taken my leash in her hand. "Eat up, my slutpuppy, and feel lucky you were allowed gravy."

I felt the tug of my leash, which tighened the choke collar around my neck, the cold chain of the collar pinching at my throat. I nodded and whispered, "Yes my Mistress, thank you.", before looking back at the contents of the bowls. I leaned my head down, trying to figure out the best way to approach. The bowl was fairly deep, but not very wide, made for a puppy with a snout, not this boy. I leaned closer, my chin and cheeks pressed to the cold steel of the bowls, trying to draw the chunk of meat with my teeth.

My Mistress, watched, surely amused with my dilemna, taunted me. "What is it, pup? You're not hungry now? You're not thankful for your meal, slut?" Just as she finished, I'd managed to pull a chunk of food from the bowl, 'Ahhhh, finally.', I thought to myself, chewing the morsel of meat as the gravy dripped from my chin and nose. I could feel her eyes on me, watching intently, "Is it good, whore?" Indeed it was, delicious, in fact, as I swallowed the piece and dove back hungrily to attempt another, "Yes my Mistress", I answered just before plunging in for another bite. My cheeks were bright red, the humiliating feeling of being forced to eat like a dog was embarrassing, yet completely arousing. I could feel my cock stirring, springing to life the more she toyed with me and yanked my leash.

I continued to work at my dinner, learning to use my tongue to slide the chunks up the side of the bowl enough to wrap my teeth around them. My face was covered with gravy, in my nostrils, even. I had nearly mastered it, when I hear, "Aren't you thirsty, pup?". My face contorts a bit, even as my cock throbbed in the confinement of my shorts. I look toward the watering dish, "Go on slut, drink up.", I hear her command. My Mistress, being the kind Mistress she is, did wipe my face before I embark on the watering bowl. "Thank you, my Mistress.", I stated before leaning down to slurp up the liquid. I press my face to the rim of the bowl, my lips puckered, sucking the drink from the bowl. Suddenly I feel the yank of my collar, "Yeeoowww", I screeched, as the chain tightened, pinching my neck, surely leaving a mark. "IS THAT HOW DOGS DRINK?", she yelled. My eyes widened with shock, I shook my head, the liquid flinging from my lips and chin, "NO, my Mistress, I'm sorry." I stated a bit shakily. "Then do it right, whore, or you'll be sorry.", she threatened. I nodded quickly, and answered just as fast, "Yes, my Mistress.", as my head was already back in the bowl, my tongue lapped at the liquid with a new thirst, as it splashed onto my face.

"Good boy.", I heard her say as I continued to drink. I alternated between the scumptious roast, and my watering bowl, I finished my meal, all the while feeling her eyes locked on me, the steady pull of my leash, reminding me of my place, and knowing she was smiling, enjoying this just as much as I was. After finishing, I looked up to her, seeing that she was pleased. I felt the tug of my leash drawing me closer to her, I shuffled to her feet. Her arm extended, her hand grabbed the golden tag that dangled from my collar, her voice was soft and sexy, I felt a shiver course through me as she spoke, "I guess my gift was perfect." She stated as she read my tag slowly. "Christine's slutpuppy." I smiled, even as I felt the heat creeping into my face. "Now, let's go concentrate on the 'slut' part of that, whore." she quipped, as she drug me down the hall and to the bedroom.

But that's another story......another true story......

0 comments:

Post a Comment