Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fantasy...

Submitted by Mossback Stradjinski

It is late at night, and I'm just drifting off into a comfortable sleep, when I hear a subtle "click" at the front door of my flat. I rise and put on my robe and go to investigate. I walk down the hall, past the guest room and to the front door.

Nothing. Locked, just as I left it.

I sigh and start back to bed. As I pass the guest room, I hear what seems to be whispering. "Moss! Come here, Moss!" comes in an insistent hiss.

I must be dreaming. I turn the handle of the door and look into the darkened room.

The whisper comes again, "Moss!" this time from near the window across the room. I'm no longer anywhere near asleep. I'm beginning to feel a bit panicky. I take a few hesitant steps into the room and suddenly something like a hood is brought down over my head and I am pushed to the floor.

Strong hands pull my hands behind my back and I feel my wrists being gripped by cold steel. I'm rolled over onto my back and I feel myself straddled.

"Moss, we've been watching you," says a warm contralto voice.

"We talked it over," says a voice in a more soprano range, "and decided we should take you."

"So, we're taking you!" Says a third female voice. This announcement is followed by a chorus of laughter.

I feel pressure on my face, detect a sharp chemical odor, and then unconsciousness...

0 comments:

Post a Comment