Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A cuckold's story

Submitted by Cloudrider Andreti

If I would have had the choice to be in this position 6 months ago, I would never have accepted it. However, if I would have a way out today, I would never take it. As I wash the floor, I can feel my male sensitive nipple sensually stroking in the soft fabric of my satin green top. My feet are all sore because they are locked 5 inches turquoise leather boots. My waist which is trapped in this outrageously tight corset is almost as sore what is left of my maleness. Actually, when I look at my pouty lips, my delicately painted nails and my soft feminine skin, I have to come to the conclusion that it is now impossible for a stranger to recognize me as a male. The only thing left about my masculine past has been encased in a chastity device 6 months ago and has only been used to pee. As if I wasn't embarassed enough already, I have to ask permission if I want to take off my lovely silky panties and sit on the toilet to pee like a little obedient girl. This is what Mistress say to me when she sees me pee like a girl. "I am so proud of you my Little Girl. Mistress will by you new sexy clothes so that you can turn boys on even more."

It all started 7 months ago. I had been living with the same girl for over 3 years. We met during our University studies and everything was perfect when both of us were broke. Last year, this stunning lady which I had seduced few years ago finished her psychology Phd. She started working right away and made a great deal of money. I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw Dr. Lafleur come back from her consultations all dressed in professional gear. She looked so classy whenever she would get back from work. I would have dropped to my feet right away when seing this 5 feet 9 inches woman wearing high heels mules, black professional pants and white blouse tightened at the waist by a black belt. It is as if everything from his appearance was calculated in order to look as feminine and powerful as possible. Just the tought of her looking at her red painted nails as she clicks her stiletto heels on the floor makes my now useless cock struggle to find some space in this way too small chastity device.

On my side, things were not going as well. I had studied four years to be an high school teacher but failed my Internship. I had made all of these sacrifices for absolutely nothing. There I was at 24 years old caught in debt and witouth a profession. I had never been a very handy man. My brain and my mouth had always been my greatest assets but I was unable to find a way to make money out of them. The months following my failure to lunch my teaching career were the hardest of my life. I could not find the energy to get my ass up and go find a job. My girlfriend grew quite tired of it and things started to change.

She told me that since she makes over 100 000 a year, she was able to pay for both of us. I was relunctant at the beginning but she conviced me by telling me that I would make the chores in the house. I ended up accepting.

When I woke up the morning after I had accepted to be a househusband (I guess this is how I should consider myself now.) I was completely naked. I scatched my unhairy cheek as I yawned, trying to remember how I could have fallen asleep naked last night. I posed my delicate feet on the cold ceramic, played with my curly blond hair, and scratched my cute little white butt as I walked towards the drawer where I keep all of my clothes. At my surprise, all of my clothes were missing. "Janice !!! where the hell did you put my clothes!". I heard her laugh like I never heard her before. "What is so funny hon?" I heard her heels clicking as she got closer and walked behind me. She ran her nails on my soft baby skin, grabbed me by the hair with her right hand and brought me close to her with her left arm as she wrapped it around my neck. She then sensually placed both of her hands on my respective cheek and sensually draw them down to my penis, making a very appreciated stop to pinch both of my delicate nipples. During several seconds, she caressed all of my body from behind, sending it into shivers. With her 4 inches heels, she was now 6 inches taller than me. She was squeezing all of my dick with both of her hands as she was preventing it from getting bigger. Meanwhile, she was moving her pelvis like a male, doing as if she was fucking my ass. "You like this barbie doll" She told me as she pressed her pelvis against my bootie. I was speechless. I tried to speak but she placed her right hand on my mouth right away. Ohh! How could I over estimate your intelligence like that. I thought it was clear that from now on you were going to be my house wife."

This is how it all started. She had thrown all of my male clothes away. I had no money to buy others and anyway if I wanted to get out I needed to go out as a female. Her locker was obviously locked. She did not want me to wear her classy gear. The only clothes I could choose from looked either like hooker clothes or maid clothes. Fuck me boots, leather and latex hot pants, silk red tube, skirts that were not even long enough to hide all of my butt. If it looked slutty, I had them. At the beginning, even if the whole idea was turning me on, I was only wearing the panties and tried to act as manly as possible, However, my girlfriend which is a firm believer of the behaviorism school started to ignore me when I was acting too manly. It obviously was the other way around when I made efforts to be a little more girlish. She spent two hours caressing my smooth skin and telling me what a good girl I was the day I decided to shave my body all over. This is the day I completely gave up all of my will to resist. I knelt down in front of her and told her how happy I was and that I had never felt as good as I did at this very moment. I was shaking in pleasure and in submission. It was a feeling I had never experienced before. I felt so vulnerable. I was so happy but in the same time I was realising how I had gave up everything for her. I was absolutely nothing without her. "Good Girl, I am so proud of you" I wonder if it is because I have not come in a month, but this last sentence felt better than any orgasm I had ever experienced. It sent waves of pleasure all over my body. Almost like convulsions. I have been living like this for 6 months now and I still go through the same spasms everytime I hear my Mistress say "Good Girl" or everytime she is proud of me.

"Good Girl, I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. The day where you will put all of your maleness away and become my little pet. Today, I will reward you with your last male orgasm ever. After that you will be locked in a chastity device forever. But don't worry, I am not that cruel." (she ran her finger from the bottom of my scrotum to my butthole) "You will obviously get plenty of female orgasm."( She told me as she entered her index in my new pleasure zone. " You will always have to wear female clothes and will never be allowed to take off my collar. If you ever disappoint me or disobey me, I will abandon you and you will never see me again. The same will happen if you don't make efforts on keeping your sexy body tanned and firm. You will also need to make sure that your lips are always very pouty. You never know when I will bring my new boyfriend and ask you to pleasure him.!"

After that long speech, she fucked me with a strap-on until my balls were completely empty. She said it was a good transition between my male and female life. So as you already know, it was the last time that I had a male orgasm. Since then, I have had plenty of female orgasms. None better than when I feel my Mistress's feminine hands run on my smooth skin as she fucks me and tell me how proud she is of the slut I've become.

Today was a day like any others. I woke up at 6h30 with my alarm. I got out of my cage and took the bag filled with the clothes I had prepare the night before and got out of the bed room so I don't wake my Mistress up. I jumped in the shower and washed my smooth body which is starting to change because of the hormones. I spread perfumed soap all over my body except for the part that I cannot access and that My Mistress will allow me to wash tonight under her supervision. Once I am out of the shower,the first thing I do after filling my vagina with my buttplug is to put on a nice sexy pair of green satin panties. Today, I will have to dress in a green silky maid outfit. My Mistress told me we had a visiter tonight and that I need to look like a servant.

It is now 7h30. I am all dressed up but I still need to apply my make up. My Mistress hates it when she gets up and I am not all dolled up. 7h55. I have 5 minutes to prepare coffee, cook two eggs and peel an orange. 8h00, Beep! Beep!Beep! Her alarm is ringing. Thank god, she just pressed snooze. I have 5 minutes left and everything will be ready on time. I will not get punished this morning. At 8h45, My Mistress is ready to leave I help her put her shoes and her leather coat on. "Good Girl, don't forget our guest tonight. Roast beef for supper and two glass of wine when I get here at 5 p.m."

It is now 4:58. I am waiting anxiously but also nervously to see who the guess will be. She had already told me that she was looking for a real man since I cannot sexually satisfy her anymore. The roast beef is in the oven, I am kneeling in front of the door to greet my Goddess like every night. Ding! I crawl to open the door, before backing up to let my Mistress in. (At this point in time appelations like Goddess and Divas are mere euphemisms to describe how I feel about my Mistress) I sensually slide her feet out of their leather mules. " See Richard, I told you what a sweet and obedient girl she was." I looked up and saw him standing in front of me. If Janice was the definition of feminity in person, Richard was the definition of maleness. He was everything I had never been. "Oh Hun, by the way, this is Richard, my new Boyfriend and ehh... well your new Master."

He made a heavy step with his 13 size leather shoes and deposit one of them on purpose on my delicate right hand. He looked at me with an autority I had never seen before in a male face. "Hi slut, you are now mine" He told me with a firm and warm voice as he bend over to grasp my hair. His hand was big enough to cover all of my skull. He stayed like this holding my hair during a dozen of seconds. Janice broke the silence when she said: "Let's get comfortable Richard while our servant pours us two glasses of red wine. Go slave" I got on my feet and started to move towards the kitchen when I felt A strong hand grab my right arm and force me back. Richard held me from behind and squeezed my neck, which never felt so small, between his index and his thumb. "Two Things slave. First, did you ask your Mistress permission to get up?" "No Sir I did not" He slapped my butt harder than I had ever been slapped. "Then you will not be allowed to walk until she tells you that you can. Second, you are supposed to indicate your Mistress that you've understood what she asked. When she asks you to bring some wine, you are suppose to answer: Yes Mistress, I will bring you some wine. Now apologize and answer properly." I did not wait a second: " I apologize Mistress, and I will bring you some wine." My Mistress nodded and my new Master added: "Good, I think that Janice has been a little to soft on you. Things will need to change here. Now go slave!."

I crawled as best as I could in the living room without spilling the wine. When I got there, they were both sinked in the red leather couch. Janice looked like a children. She had one of her long legs over Richard's body and she was holding his huge sex in her right hand. She made me an evil smile as she held Richard's dick pointing it in my direction. "Your first real blow job hon. Make me proud."

0 comments:

Post a Comment