Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A boy's explanation

Submitted by Chance Tracy

It wasn't very long ago when I was just another guy wandering around and searching for something.. something I just couldn't put my finger on. I had already been to just about every place I could possibly go in this world, yet I still longed for something. Filling my time with empty, meaningless relationships and poseball sex was dreadfully boring. The women were like sheep lining up to be sheered. So many of the men I knew took advantage of that, but I just couldnt bring myself to it. I always respected people much to much to use my anonymity as an excuse to be a asshole.

One day.. while building something in a sandbox, a woman approached me, she wore a tight black leather outfit, thigh high boots, and had a whip coiled on her belt. She spoke with an authority I had never experienced before. She emoted the way she looked at me. The conversation clashed with her body language and it confused me. Her words were saying, "I need a house build.. how much will you charge me?" And her body and her emoting said, "You will do this, and thank me for letting you". I told her what my going rate for builds was and she thanked me.. and left.

I thought about her alot over the next few weeks, I was coming online less and less due to boredom and lack of interest up until I met her, but now I was energized, I had seen something new. Something that challenged me, aroused my body and my intellect. But sadly, when i finally worked up the nerve to contact her, the account was closed and she was gone and her profile was wiped clean.

I had found what I wanted to do, although I really had no clue what it was. I started frequenting BDSM places and got a quick exposure to both poseball warriors, and para roleplayers. Neither of which really was of much interest. I installed RLV and started wearing a collar and VGS Transmitter. I was abducted by a man who spoke very little english. He clicked about and locked me down without a word. In short, I was bored, but prefer to see where things lead to. I am glad I did. I didn't know what region I was in. Nor who was around me, all things were hidden. I was bound and gagged and displayed between two posts. A beautiful woman approached, spoke with the man and the transaction was completed that quickly. I was sold. The woman dragged me into a dungeon and began a scene I will never forget (and regret not having my logging turned on). She emoted with such intensity it made my heart stop. She bent me and moved me around with ease, putting me in postures I hadnt even imagined possible. She awoke in me the need to serve. Every day for a week, I would log on and wait, she would come.. and I would do as she commanded. Each day, becoming more and more desparate to please her, praying she would raise the shroud around me and make me hers.
She was incredible.. and I worshipped her. A few days passed, and she did not show, a few more days I waited, locked down, unable to move, unaware of what to do. After two weeks it became clear that the Lady would not return, and I logged in a normal viewer and freed myself.

I looked around a bit and ran into an old friend who i taught how to build back in my early days in SL. Mitzi told me about The Dominion and suggested I come here to explore. I guess I was a bit shy, watching, not really knowing what to do, so I knelt as Miss Mitzi told me, and watched the crowd, following the helpful guidance of Gregie and Dorsel.. and a few of the others. When i saw the announcement for a physical exam I jumped in with both feet and here I am.

Yes, I am a roleplayer, which helps me communicate my thoughts and my feelings. But before you dismiss me as a fake, I would insist that I am not disgenuous in what I type or say. I truly feel every nervous tumble in my stomach, every quiver in my gut. My life here is as physically and emotionally real as is my RL. I pray I can be pleasing here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment