Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A New Lesson Learned

Submitted by Syriana Paine

We had a medical clinic today, and I sent my boy up to participate. I've never had him do something like that before. I guess, I've always just kept him close with me, and honestly wasnt alltogether sure how I'd feel about it. However, I knew it was all in fun, and the two people that would be dealing with him, I have a great deal of trust and respect for. So, I sent him up, and encouraged them both to embarrass and taunt him. I wasn't exactly sure what all would happen, and was very excited to see, knowing my boy would feel a huge amount of embarrassment and humiliation, mixed in with alot of fun and arousal. The end result was another boy 'injecting' my boy for a good length of time in front of all of Dominion, with one of the Ladies in command of it. I watched, smiling and excitedly. After all was said and done, I was so proud of him for how he handled it all, this was a first time for him too, certainly in something so public. So, where's the confession part.... I guess more of a lesson for myself, and a very fun time for us both. Just another way for us to bond closer. I love you my boy, and am very, very proud of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment