Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Pencil - Part Two

Submitted by Rearden Gearz

My mouth trembles over the delicious panties and I try my best to hold perfectly still. I hear her walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, she leaves the door open and soon I can feel the moist air of the shower on my naked skin. I shift every so often causing the clamps to shuffle a little sending sparks of electricity through my body but I do my best to stay perfectly still.

After what seems like hours I hear the shower turn off and she steps out, humming softly she moves about the bathroom drying herself off and dressing. I hear her move into the bedroom, pausing a moment. I can imagine her standing there looking at me with a wide grin on her face but soon she moves on not saying a word or coming near me.

I can hear the refrigerator door open and close, pots and pans moving about, plates and silverware jingling and soon the small home fills with the smell of food being prepared. My stomach grumbles but it’s the least of my worries as my muscles start to tighten and ache. I have to move a little to work blood back into the muscles making the clamps and the weights move. All sound stops from the kitchen as she apparently sits down to eat. I start to feel my frustration build, each tug from the clamps making my mind get madder and madder. My mind loses it for a moment and I yank crazily at the binds, my body thrusting and slamming against the door. I just want to clamps off! I just want them off. I scream inwardly, hands in fists, it’s all I can do not to rip the door from the wall, which I figure I can. I force myself to calm down, lowering my head, suddenly becoming extremely exhausted, I whimper quietly over and over again. My mind starts to beg her to return, plead secretly for her to come back and remove the clamps, trying to focus on the taste of her panties, thinking of her delicious pussy trying to distract my mind from the awful constant pull.

Trembling I hear her put the dishes in the sink and wash them after a few more moments she walks into the bedroom. I slowly raise my head towards her and mumble through the panties “pleeff pleeff…. Pleeff tak off daf niffle clamfs… PLEEF!” I’m begging all I want is to have the clamps removed. I hear a chuckle, but she says nothing. I hear the dresser door open and she must be dressing, waiting patiently I whimper, my body and mind are just exhausted. I sense her coming towards me and in a conversational tone she asks “oh? You want me to take off the clamps slut?” I nod slowly “pleeff pleeff, I beg you”

I suddenly feel a yanking on the chain, making the clamps bite hard into my nipples. I cry out sending the panties flying, it’s all I can do to catch them with my lips and they lay wet over my chin. Tears start to stream out of my eyes only to be soaked into the cloth blindfold. Sensing I am at my limit she uses one finger to push the panties back into my mouth, I take them in defeated. Then she leans over and takes off the right clamp a new set of pain fills my body as the blood rushes into the tortured nub but she leans over and kisses and lick at it, I do everything to just focus on her lips and tongue and soon the pain subsides. She repeats the same removal of the second clamp, my body shaking from the intense sensations rolling all over it.

I mumble through the panties “thank you thank you, thank you…” over and over again. I am so thankful she removed them, forgetting completely that she put them on. She presses into me, her breasts are naked and I can feel her hard nipples on my chest, they feel so soft so exquisite. She slides her delicate fingertips over the sides of my neck and over my cheeks to wrap around head, pulling me down to her and removing the panties she kisses me deeply. Plunging her tongue between my lips and she rolls it around inside, I caress and massage it with my own tongue and moan deeply into the kiss. I forget about everything just think of how wonderful she feels and a new set of frustrations fill me as my fingers point out to her, wanting more then anything to touch her, to hold her to make love to her

Ending the kiss she slides down my body her lips barely brushing me, down my neck over my chest over my stomach to my manhood. I feel her unsnap the ball stretcher and remove the weights I relax my body further and let out a sigh of relief (was a little worried she would tug on em). Her hand caresses them and soon I’m right back up to full length and my tip feels wet from the pre-cum I must be pushing out. I soon feel some scratchy hemp twine being placed around the base of my manhood under my balls, soon she is wrapping the twine around and around my scrotum causing my testicles to push out and away from the warmth of my body.

Her hand wraps around my shaft and in a direct voice she commands “Get it soft now!” I squirm and try to focus on it but there is just no way I can will it soft especially as she slides one of her fingers up and down the underside of my slick tip. Maybe waiting 3 seconds she commands in a sterner irritated voice “I’m waiting slut! Get my meat soft NOW!” I whisper a little worried “I’m trying I’m trying” but there is just no way she sighs and grasps my cock roughly “fine, guess I have to do everything around here” right after she speaks she moves her other hand up and starts to painfully flick the tip with her nail, over and over again she flicks it and I press back against the door, my hips turn and I try to escape but she has a firm grip and yanks me back. Soon, through my howling, my manhood softens and goes limp in her hand.

I can feel her continuing to work down there but it’s hard to concentrate with the stinging still on the tip of my penis. Once she is done she slides up my body and her cheek brushes across mine, she whispers in my ear, her voice thick and husky, I can tell she’s immensely turned on right now, my thoughts wander to her pussy and how wet it must be. “mmmmm mine, I’ve made a decision” she slips her tongue out and licks my ear lobe “I love you boy and until today we’ve played games, you’ve gotten to have your fun but now I’ve decided you are going to be my slave, you are going to obey me at all times, you are going to worship and think of me at all times, after tonight you will be completely mine” she pauses and presses against me letting her words wash over me like waves from the ocean. My mouth goes dry and I really start to feel fear. My body trembles the weight of the leather and steel collar on my neck feels heavier then ever before. I stammer out “but… but I am already your slave my Mistress”. She replies with laughter, sweet in my ear “oh no you are just a boy toy but not after tonight, after tonight you will be my slave!”

I’m not sure what to say but I feel changes inside of me, real worry, fear and extreme excitement, she’s just so damn serious like nothing I’ve seen before. She giggles light and licks at my lobe “do you want to see what I have done to your cock?” I nod from behind my blindfold and whisper “yes maam”. Instantly I am slapped hard across the face, my head flies back and I’m a little stunned, it just came out of no where. She grasps my chin roughly and makes me face her. I can feel and smell her breath as she speaks in a straightforward manner “How dare you! First off it’s not your cock, it’s MY cock and you better remember that from now on! Second I offer to allow you to see and all you want to do is look at that meat? You are going to learn it’s about me, you will want to look only at me nothing else… is this understood?”

I nod and stammer out “I’m sorry, I’m sorry my Mistress”. She snorts in my face and then pats my cheek “well then mine, let try this again shall we? Do you want to look to see what I have done to your cock?” I swallow hard and answer truthfully “my Mistress, I just want to be able to look at you and appreciate your incredible beauty, please allow me to look at you”. Her hands slide up my cheeks and under the blindfold, she pauses a moment “you better keep your eyes directly on me and don’t you dare let me catch you looking down at the piece of meat between you thighs” with her last command, she slides the blindfold off my eyes onto my forehead.

I have been blindfolded for a little over 2 hours now, even though the lights have been dimmed it takes me a few moments to focus. I see her before me, she has backed away a little and I can see the entirety of her body. My mouth drops open and my eyes widen, she is absolutely stunning. She has on the same pair of leather high heel boots she was wearing earlier, sheer black nylons run up her shapely legs to end inches from the tops of her dark black thighs, there is a dark red and black lacey garter belt that sits on her hips and straps connect to the tops of her stockings. A silver key rest between her breasts, held there by a silver chain necklace. Other then that she is completely naked and a thought of looking away doesn’t even cross my mind.

She brings one finger up to her full dark lips and licks it with the tip of her tongue. She then runs it down over her chest, down one of her breasts to flick at one of her hard nipples. I’m shivering watching her, my eyes fill with need and lust, desire and love for this ebony Goddess before me. She slowly turns around and bends over, her pussy lips are swollen and dark, she looks at me from between her legs and she runs one hand up the inner part of her thigh, to the delicious pussy, opening it with 2 fingers so I can see the pink within. My manhood grows, grows hard and suddenly there is a sharp pain, I gasp and look down at my cock, frowning. There is brown hemp cord wrapped around my scrotum, making the family jewels pop out, the skin of my sack is tight and shiny. The rope was wrapped up and around the base of my manhood, way to tight for my erection to fit in and as I grew I pushed out painfully on the ropes. To top it off there is a pink ribbon tied around my balls in a bow as if to make them look prettier for her.

Then I feel them, her eyes burning into me. I realize what I had done and my own eyes widen and I look up to her. She is standing facing me, legs spread a little more then shoulder length, one hip jutting out, her hand on the jutting hip, one finger tapping over and over again on one of the plastic buckles of her garter strap. I look into her eyes and see real anger, not play anger, not teasing anger but real anger. I try and pull into myself, make myself smaller but I’m bound wide open for her, opening my mouth I start to plead “OH I’m so sorry my Mistress, I’m soooo sorry, it took me by surprise, I made a mistake, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry…”

Her nostrils flare out, she barks at me, which feels like a slap “SHUT YOUR LIPS SLUT! I knew I couldn’t count on you to be good, I knew I would have to train you more, and yes you are going to be very sorry, very very sorry”. I wince as she promises this. “Slave stop with the sorry business, slaves don’t get to be sorry, when they are bad they get punished, all they can do is beg for mercy, don’t you tell me you are sorry again!”

I whimper, feelings of real fear, worry and even a bit of failure sweep over me, I’m stammering as I whisper to her “My Mistress, please please, I beg for forgiveness, I want to just look at you nothing else”. She laughs and steps over to the dresser, reaching out she plucks a normal Number 2 pencil from a can there and twirls it over her fingers. A wicked grin comes over her face as she relishes in my fear and anguish. One of her hands reaches out and she gently slips it under my shaft holding it out. I watch her, body shaking with fear and a little curiosity, my mind racing wondering what she’s going to do.

She purrs in a heavy voice, revealing how turned on she really is “oh no mine, you are going to be punished, punished severely, if I don’t punish you you’ll never learn your lesson, now have you been a bad slut?” I can’t help myself and I nod “yes my Mistress, I have been a bad slut” I’m breathing heavily like I had run 5 miles, a sheen of sweat stands out on my body. Through her lusty smile “what happens to bad sluts?” Shakingly I reply “they get punished maam”. Nodding with approval “good now beg to be punished mine”. I whimper and nod “please my Mistress your slave has been bad, I beg you to punish him”, my body is hitching as emotions run crazy through me.

She instantly grasps my shaft roughly, it’s half hard from the ropes and the head is 5 times the normal size. She pulls back the pencil and brings it down hard over my head, once, twice, three times, over and over at least 6 times in all. My body jolts and shakes, I squirm and try and pull away, but she just yanks me back using the grip on my shaft. She opens her palm and whacks me 4 more times on the shaft. I’m rolling in pain now, begging her to stop, promising her anything, anything she could want, promising to be good to always be good, but I’m only answered with a grin and bright unforgiving eyes. My manhood explodes with pain, who knew an average pencil could hurt so badly. She pauses, sensing I’m close to my limit and I take a second to catch my breath. I run my eyes over her, my cock throbs in her hand. She clutches it gently now and looks back into my eyes “Thank me for punishing you mine”. Through gasps of air I blurt out “thank you my Mistress, thank you for punishing me”.

This makes her giggle and despite how much pain she has put me through it’s so cute my heart jumps in my chest. “Well then boy, you have be punished for disobeying me and looking at this meat instead of me…. now there is the issue of you taking so long to get your collar and being smug with me”.

I roll my head back, but something in my mind tells me to never take my eyes from her and I whimper “please my Mistress, your cock can’t take any more, it’s in too much pain”. She gets a wicked grin and nods “oh I know mine” with that she lets go of my shaft and wraps her hands around my balls, using the rope to pull them up and they rest perfectly presented to her. I gasp and shake “no no no please dear god no my Mistress”. Giggling she runs the tip of the eraser over my balls and asks “so you like the pink bow? These are mine now and I wanted them to look cute for me”. I nod, not wanting to say or do anything to make her upset “oh yes my Mistress it looks very cute”

She giggles again, “good answer, maybe I’ll make you wear it all the time”. She pulls back the pencil, I wince and yank back “please please noo”. She pauses and narrows her eyes “oh I thought you were a big strong man, I thought you were tough, who owns these balls?” I close my eyes, a tear forming in one “you do, they are yours my Mistress”. Smirking she brings the eraser back to my balls and gently traces over them “good boy, and who owns you?” I open my eyes and look at her, my eyes full of reverence, fear, exhaustion and love “you do my Mistress”. She nods satisfied with my answers “that is right, now I would be doing you a disservice if I didn’t punish you when you are bad wouldn’t I?” I realize where she is going and I just nod “yes my Mistress, please I’ll do anything you want, I’ll promise to do anything”. She smiles and whispers in a husky voice “that’s right and I want you to suffer for your Mistress”.

With her last words she brings the pencil down hard over my balls, not nearly as hard as she did with the shaft but the pain is excruciating. My knees buckle and I cry out, hanging from the wrist restraints, she holds my balls and pulls me up to my feet. Almost from outside of my mind I see the pencil come back and whack across my balls, pain explodes in my head, all I can feel is the pain, my mind is blank and I whimper to her.

She releases my balls and helps me back to my feet, she moves the pencil to my lips and I open my mouth, clamping down on it with my teeth. Her hands go up to my wrists and she undoes the restraints then helps my body to slide down to its knees before her. Removing the pencil from my mouth her hand runs over my head and I nudge into it, loving the way it feels on me. She spreads her legs and stands dominant over my vanquished form. “Now boy, who owns you?” My mind is blank, pain in every nerve, my manhood sore and throbbing, I speak in an emotional tone “you do my Mistress, you own me”. I can feel her heat, her power sweeping over my body “that’s right now fully submit to me, and when you are done lean over and kiss my pussy”. I raise my hands above my head and cross them at the wrists keeping my head down and my thighs spread wide so as not to hide her package from view, “I submit fully to you, I give myself to you and to your whim, I am here for only your pleasure, I beg that you take me” then I lower my arms and lean forward, puckering my lips I place a gentle kiss right in the center of her sweet smelling pussy, I am rewarded with a small gush of her delicious juices that coat my lips.

She takes my leash and attaches it to my collar “now you did promise me you would so anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment