Sunday, January 3, 2010

Letter to "Charlie"

Submitted by HeavenlyHolly Tigerfish.

It always makes me laugh how you could have sex with someone - not wanting to commit to them you say to yourself and to others " We are just friends", " were just REALLY close" or the notorious call to action " Lets just be friends".
The reality of it is we were never friends to begin with, why would we be friends now? It's not like we have common interests. Matter of Fact the only thing we have in common is : We have sex.

You said that you loved me. then retracted and said you were lying. Would you say the same thing to a friend Charlie? Also, Friends do things. The only thing that we did was eachother. Therefore, we were'nt even dating and thusly, in your mind I am reduced to even less than a whore because I didn't get paid. So in the hotel room - when you asked me if we can be friends, I was giving you a dose of that bitter medicine you gave me by saying " Sure if thats what you call it" However, It's certainly not what I call it. " Let's not name it", Do you remember telling me this?" Now I know Charlie..... now I know for sure... that if I were to name it.. The name wouldnt be very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment