Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kitty Etiquete from one Kitty's point of view

Submitted by Xela Turbo

For a long time now, I have really enjoyed kitty play. But before I took to being a kitty myself, I liked to own them. I learned most of what I know about kitties from a girl who used to be my friend, and then was taken. In order for me to be with her, I had to be her sub... and so I was. Not really her sub but more of a plaything, I learned much about kitty play from observing her. You Ladies might like her if she wasn't a sub at heart... when she Dommed me, she was fierce and unforgiving.

It was after my "relations" with her that i started to develop my own rules for kitty play. These rules were what I would expect of my subs, and what I would later come to follow myself.

The rules so far are:

1. A kitty is always a kitty, always in ears and tail
2. Kitties do not wear shoes
3. Kitties are always crawling, unless asked not to
4. Kitties wear less clothes than normal subs
5. Kitties may or may not talk in local chat

The fact that I wanted my girls to dress rather indecently, with no shoes and little clothing, and that I wanted them to always crawl has always been met with... conflict.

And now for the juicy stuff:P

She sits with her feet on top of me, my naked body below her.. where it always is. As always, I am leashed, but today Mistress is trying her special dog leash on me. It is the kind that follows me around where I go, and when Mistress wishes, causes me to return to her with the press of a button. But Mistress has never used that. At the snap of her fingers, I am to be between her legs. Mistress has trained me well, teaching me to drop whatever I'm doing when she snaps. I didn't need much training in dropping whatever I was doing; the happiest moments of my life have been serving Mistress physically.

Some days, when Mistress has gotten too behind on her work and gets stressed, she will lock me up in restraints against the floor, under her desk. She doesn't even need to snap now, all she needs to do is stuff her lovely sex in my face. Mistress, in her loving grace, allows me to cum as many times as I need these days. My cock doesn't even need physical touch like it usually does, over and over again I cum because of the thought of how I am pleasing Mistress.

And at night she sometimes lets me cuddle with her, if I've been good. She will let me press my body against her until she falls fast asleep, and so do I, to the sound of her wonderful breath against my face....

0 comments:

Post a Comment