Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vampire's Bite Confession By Anonymous

Vampires bite.
No…..I mean really…they bite.
Its there kink
You can’t get a word in edge wise about shopping, or your bff’s problems or even where to go for dinner without them wanting to nibble your neck.
They’re sooo…linear.
I mean….my ex boyfriend was deadly dull, one minded and all…..but even he could occasionally get his mind off his needs for a while and pretend to listen to me.
It’s not like I haven’t tried to explain it to him.
“Look, Brad…..that’s not really his name, but he looks a little like Brad Pitt when he was thin and buff…and besides…who can pronounce those old middle European names….gaaahh…..so…that’s what I call him….he doesn’t seem to mind.
Anyway…”Look, Brad….I know you love me and all….and you really want me….I get that….but, honeyfangs…..we’ve got to do something else occasionally.
Not that I don’t get off on your sweet, sexy smile and pointy little teeth, but….a girls got to cut loose some times….get out of the coffin and dance!”
He just stands there…..not breathing or anything…..just stands there looking at me with those big hypnotic eyes……but not this time….no way…..I’m standing my ground and insisting we get out of the crypt and grab a little night life.
So….I grab him by the cape collar and drag him to the door.
Nooo….don’t go getting batty on me….we’re taking the Jag.
I love driving the Jag….and watching him out of the corner of my eye as he clutches the dashboard. Such a wuss. Like….just because you can fly and eats bugs out of the air, and all you shouldn’t have to learn to drive.
Well….ha ha on him….No drivers license so I get to slide into the curves with the Jag and he gets to sit there and try to pretend that Vamps are unflappable…haha…he wishes.
Anyway, we all too soon get to the club.
“Sweet Seductions” and Pammy is spinning the tunes. V is there dancing between two studs. In fact a lot of the D crowd is there tonight.
Lucky me…the theme tonight is best in black…..and Brad boy fits right in.
While he’s distracted staring at the dancers on the poles, I whipped out my silver leash and hooked it to the collar of his tux.
He looks at me all surprised and shit….but….he can’t touch the silver so he can’t take it off…..hahaha….tonight your mine Bela Braddy and we’re going to dance.
I pull him over to the dance floor and start moving my booty to the music…..I jiggle the leash…and he slowly starts to sway along.
Now….I know he can move and all…even be graceful in a pinch…..but….it seems his last foray onto a dance floor was before flappers were in vogue. I think the Lindy Hop was in the top 40 the last time he dipped a damsel.
We were in for a long night at this pace.
I needed a plan…and I needed help.
During one of Pammy’s Eminem sets, I got with her and pulled V in too.
I explained the situation to them and suggested how they could help.
I pulled out a pair of custom made garlic tipped whips and gave one to each and took one for myself.
We all started dancing on Pammy’s chim in a triangle with boy toy Braddy in the center and we would take turns reaching out with our whips and encouraging him to move it, move it.
Given his allergy to garlic, he became surprisingly quick and agile with very little extra encouragement. In no time we had him jumping and jiving along with Rihanna and “S&M”.
The night flew on; V slipped me a flask filled with straight Vodka….and passed another filled with Bloody Mary mix….heavy on the blood to Braddy.
At some point bat boy and I slipped upstairs to one of the private rooms and after letting him plead for a while….I let him lick my…………………….neck……….. for a while.
Just to tide him over til we got home.
All too soon the moon set and the dance contest was over (Braddy came in second after Billy in a black thong and blindfold)….
I lead Brad back out to the Jag…..derezzed it and told him to TP us home to Pixelvania.
Ahhhh, it had been a lovely evening…..and my own hunky Drac wannabe was now panting for his fix.
So…..I took pity on him………I told him to strip…..get on his knees….and do what he did best……..
Beg me for a little sip of my Chatteau Le Domme, 100 percent pure Mistress O positive.
He’s really such a good boy.
But….I have to be a little careful….he bites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment