Saturday, June 11, 2011

Consideration Note By Dondas

Days may come and go,
and seasons may change,
Some days, your whip may fall heavier then others.
Some days not at all.
Some days I may scream your name loudly,
Some days it may be just a whisper

As your grip tightens and pulls me in,
I begin taking my last breaths as a free man,
Knowing that my self control will become your control,
Knowing that my belonging will be at your heels.

The uncertainty of what you will do with me tightens my chest,
but the knowing that I can cherish you when you let me,
and make you happy with obedience
puts me at ease

You may beat me, bruise me, and abuse me
but all along,
I'll be hoping for that tender moment against your warm bosom to make it alright,
to make it worthwhile.
Even if it never comes

I will still be a man
and will still exist in your absence,
but when you call,
I will run.
when I think you'll be there,
I'll be waiting.

I will carry out your tasks to please you,
and carry your bruises as my badge of honour.
I will hold my head high with pride of being yours,
but keep it low by your side.

Please Miss,
Bind my wrists,
take my leash
I beg you to let me wear your collar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment