Saturday, June 25, 2011

Serving Miss Zarita by Alexith

Serving Miss Zarita - 2

I lay next to my Miss, and listen to Her breathe. I gaze at her hair, her shoulders, the curve of her breast and feel overwhelmed that I’m allowed to be so close. I’m filled with a longing for Her, and feel my breath catch in my throat. I feel opened to Her, and all I can do is fall deeper and deeper into submission. I need to please Her. Every day it grows deeper.

My hands caress through Her hair a moment before they graze down and find Her shoulders. I caress and massage Her muscles, my whole body responding to the warmth of Her skin. She makes a small relaxed sound and it’s all I can do to hold back a whimper of arousal and submission. Slowly I find my way to her lower back and hips, kneading and caressing Her as Her breathing becomes yet slower and I can feel that she is drifting into and out of sleep. Time seems to slow and I have no idea how long it has been.

I realise I’ve become hard. I know that my Miss is unobtainable to me, and the frustration of that pushes me deeper and deeper into arousal. As I massage and caress my Miss I think back to a few days earlier where I had knelt nearby helplessly while She had pleasured Herself. She had whispered to me, softly and sweetly, “not for you”.
That frustration of being so close and yet so impossibly far drives me deeper and deeper into submission and I realise now that I am very hard, the frustration intense, almost unendurable.

Somehow she senses and shifts her position to gaze down at my hard cock. “What is that?” she asks, sleepily but with a silken authority that makes my heart jump. I stammer a response, and apologise but I realise I am in trouble.

“Stand up” she says coolly. “Stroke and edge, while I sleep. You had better be hard when I wake up”.

With that she rolls over and I find myself standing by Her bed, trying desperately not to groan too loudly.

I do as I am told. I gaze at Her helplessly as I stroke, arriving at the desperate edge of cumming over and over again, while She sleeps. The agony of waiting and wanting grows and each time She moves in Her sleep I find myself hoping that She will wake and finally either let me stop tormenting myself or let me cum. I watch her back, feeling ignored and owned and desperate for Her.

Finally she wakes and turns and idly grips my cock…. I groan and thrust into Her hand helplessly, looking down at Her hand and knowing that this is all I am permitted to have… I feel the edge crashing in and am just about to beg, with everything in me to please please let me cum when she releases her grip and turns Her back on me again to sleep.
I find myself bordering on tears.

Please I feel like whispering… “please Miss can I”, but I know better. Miss is sleeping, and I am to suffer ‘til she wakes.

It feels like an hour or more later when finally She wakes, and again her beautiful hand reaches out and grips Her possession. I groan in her touch and am filled with a desperate hope that I might be rewarded. I am helpless in Her hand and again shamelessly I move in her grip aching for more and taking whatever Miss deigns to give.

Again her hand moves away just as I am at the point of begging Her to please let me find completion and end this torment of arousal.
She reaches over and takes her vibe, and I watch, breathlessly, helplessly as I see her move it under the covers and a beautiful groan escape her lips. Again those words she spoke to me days earlier echo in my brain “not for you”. I want to cry in longing and desire and submission as I see the pleasure on Her face, and ache to be part of it.

“Get out” she says to me.

I groan in arousal and feel my cock pulsing in frustration and futility as I humbly walk out of Her bedroom. “Stay hard” I hear her say as I leave the room.
I listen to Miss slowly pleasuring Herself with the vibe while I stand in the room next door, cock throbbing in frustration. When I hear her cry out in pleasure I nearly explode and I move my hand away desperately fighting to retain enough control.

Finally she orders me back into the room, and I stand by Her bed, throbbing and desperate, soaking in the sight of Miss in Her afterglow. I am lost in subspace by now, and feel a tenderness and rawness and openness that I can’t contain. I’m speechless. Owned.

As she counts to 3 she finally lets me stroke. It hurts to wait… im desperate and I cry out as Miss stops at two and a half… “Please” I beg her, “please can I cum Miss please”.. over and over I plead and the 3 I crave for… I need … wont come. “Please Miss!” I am almost crying now and I feel helpless and pathetic as I wait and wait.

And then oh god the arousal just crashes in on me and I cant stop my body from convulsing… oh god nooo.. I fight and struggle but I just cummm all over the floor beside Miss’s bed. The feeling is indescribable.. the relief, the embarrassment and the panic and fear that I cant cum yet and yet I cant stop. The shame and helplessness only made it more difficult to resist.

Finally I come back to my senses and I look down shamefully at the mess I have made. I know I am in big trouble.

The amount of cum is … a lot.. and it takes me ten minutes to lick it up off the floor, all the while my stomach is in knots about my punishment.

As I rise finally Miss orders me to lie over the bed. It’s cold and I feel how bare and exposed my ass is.

The slut paddle cracks down, over and over and over. The onslaught is relentless and I end up biting down on the duvet to stop from screaming.. It’s the hardest paddling ive ever received and I find myself lost in a world of sharp stinging intense pain. Pain that feels like cold heat. Just when I think that it must surely be over the paddle lands even harder on exactly the tenderest spot, and I begin to shake.. tears are beginning to flow. I bite down and endure, just waiting for Miss to decide when my pain can stop. That helplessness is amazing, realising that I will feel what Miss wants me to feel until She is ready to stop.

Finally I’m allowed to rise and I find it hard to make eye contact with my Miss at first. I feel so ashamed, so opened, so submissive, so very owned. The reality of being owned in the flesh is so much more intense and wonderful than I had ever imagined.

Later in the day Miss says to me “I like depriving you”. Just four words, and I am rocked to my foundation. My ass burning I ponder happily how lucky a boy I am to be so fulfilled by such wonderful deprivation.

Thank You Miss Zarita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment