Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coming Home Part Two By Lady Tia

Coming Home. Part 2.


I walk off then. Leaving you open and exposed on the hallway floor. My shapely ass sways away from you and into the living room and turns the corner. You are kneeling with an oh so hot and throbbing heat between your legs, and you find yourself hardly breathing now. Your nipple still tingles from my last touch as you finally take a breath and call after me. "Y..Yes my Mistress" you wait for a response but all you hear is ice falling into a glass and the soft clink of a bottle meeting it's rim.

Your cock pulses.

You get up then, standing there unsure of yourself for a moment. Should you undress? I said bath, does that mean I'd expect you naked? You want to, your skin burns to be nude, but on second thought there was no instruction, so perhaps not. After quickly adjusting yourself, you turn to the stairs and run up them taking them two at a time on those strong thighs and soft feet I love so much.

I smile at the sound of those bounding leaps up the stairs. I turn around and walk over to my desk and wake up my computer with a gentle nudge of the mouse. I slide into my chair and lean forwards to check the Internet logs as I wait for you to prepare my bath. I'm please to find you've been doing your homework. I scan the list of sites and forums you've visited today. Amused as I spot one in the list, I double click and visit the site. An article titled "10 Fail proof ways to think away an erection." greets me. I'm reading this with amusement when your silhouette appears in the doorway.

You pause a moment as you see me in the light of the screen. A few quiet seconds pass and then I watch you find your knees again, watch you spread them wider and pull your cock out to where it was when I left you. Your head tilts up and looks at the ceiling as you do this I hear you exhale and finally look at me trying to compose yourself.

"Still hard, my boy?" I ask.

I hear you breathing before you reply. "Yes my Mistress. Very."

No response.

You sit and wait a few seconds and I wonder which of these 10 thoughts you trying to remember now. You groan audibly when I moisten and bite my lip as I watch you. You grin and tilt your head up to the ceiling again. And with a hoarse voice you rasp out "my Mistress, your bath is ready."

I smile as I say "Thank you my boy." And picking up my drink the ice clinks softly as I get up and walk past you. "Heel." I command you gently as I head towards the stairs.

I pad silently into the room, the only light comes from the crackling fire and the candles you've set out in the en-suite bathroom. A heady smell of honeysuckle and jasmin bath oils meets us both. I watch you pass me then and go to kneel in the middle of the white fur rug. You know your place so well don't you boy.... Fire to the left, bed before you, bathroom shutters open to your right. You wait.

You hear me put down my glass on a table behind you, then a zipper being pulled down. Your head moves to the side as you ear strains to hear the russel of fabric. Faintly you hear my skirt whisper down and fall on the floor. Soft sounds of stockings being unclipped and rolled down. Anticipation boils in your stomach. Will I be rough? Will a sharp tug of your hair be next? Your breathing shallows, trying to be quiet as you think you hear me walking closer.

"Stand." I command quietly. I haven't moved.

I watch you curl your feet under you and the strength in thighs alone lift you up. You go from kneeling to standing in a slow controlled strain. So well trained. Such a good boy. Your hand still locked behind your back. You face the front and you spread your feet shoulder width apart.

"Display." I command again.

Now your strong toned arms release from your back. You spread them out a little way from your body. Palms forwards. You stand breathing listening hard and wait.

A draw from the table behind you opens. A sharp intake of breath escapes you. Its my draw of tricks.
You hear an item being removed, the scrap of something on the edge of the draw and then draw slides closed. A sharp crack as I smack the crop I now hold in my hand.

I smile to myself at your flinch and walk silently forwards.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment