Saturday, June 11, 2011

Confession About Confessions By Strahl

I'm kneeling on the floor, listening to confessions of all sorts being read aloud for all to hear when I hear a whisper, "Are you nervous" I admit to myself, yes I am a bit nervous this is my first confession I will be attending as well as the first confession I will be reading. It's not my own, an anonymous person has submitted this delightfully detailed and thought out confession of a fantasy.

Back to the whisper.. "Yes Miss, I am nervous." I answer. A soft sensual voice responds in my ear, "I want you to stroke now for me." I dutifully begin to stroke leaning back and feeling a bit of relaxation wash over me. "Stroke faster." she says. I respond moving my hand up and down faster as I listen to a confession. I realize the notecard I have has a 6 on it, and going back in my mind I begin to realize that we are on the fourth confession. As the fourth ends and the fifth confession is being read I hear "Do you have the plug ready?" I do, she asked me to ready it before confessions. "Yes Miss it is ready." I reply. "I want it in now." I grab the plug slowly and surely sliding it in until I feel the poping sensation that lets me know it is all the way. "It is in Miss." "Good" comes the reply. Just a few moments after this the fifth confession ends.

I hear Lady Cera say from the front of the room. "Ok Strahl will be reading our next confession." I tense up at these words, I am already nervous and I have no idea how I will be able to remain calm while reading this quite long confession. I find my voice, trying to gain control of it as I begin reading "It started with a Cigarette..." as I read the voice whispers to me again. "Stroke now." And I comply with the command stroking while reading this confession, beads of sweat running down my forehead as I read trying to concentrate only on the words infront of me and not the sensations of my body. I wonder to myself "Can anyone tell what is going on with me as I read this?"

Before long however the confession is finished and I lean back sighing deeply, feeling calm now that its over with. I hear Lady Cera laugh and tell the room "Very well done, and well read, and I understand that you read all of that with a plug in?" my hands tremble my shyness immediate about what I had done. "Yes Lady Cera, I did." "Well, why don't you continue?" She says to me and Lady Jade. I turn my voice on so all can hear me as Lady Jade toys with me, leading me closer and closer to the edge. "Slap your hands hard 5 times Strahl" I do as she says, and begin stroking again the tingly numbing sensation feeling quite new and interesting to me.

My moans and grunts become louder and louder as I approach release. "I think you should thank Lady Jade for all she has done for you today s you cum." A voice says somewhere in the room. I grunt in the affirmative at this command. Feeling my balls begin to tighten as Lady Jade says firmly and loudly "Cum Strahl, Cum now." I let out a loud moan my breath catching in my throat as I utter out "T-T-Thank You Lady Jaadee." A round of "Well done" is heard as I lean back relaxing and wondering to myself. "Did that really just happen?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment