Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cat's Story By Cats

I woke up to the dew creeping into my tent like a morning fog looking for night victims. The sun was stretching his arms over the horizon and with a yawn he broke the barrier and light flooded my tent. I sat up and yawned, reaching for the clouds, twisting my fingers wide. Smiling and rubbing my fresh face I walked down to the river, stripped off my shirt and shorts and jumped into the bubbling water. The icy water attacked my nerve endings with precision accuracy, numbing my extremities. I splashed around waking myself up. I got out and dried off with my shorts. Started a fire and made myself a coffee. hmmm excellent. Some foods just make life so wonderful as the coffee was tickling my taste buds. I packed up my tent, hid any remnants of anyone ever being here and headed with the soft wind.

It was a cloudy day, with beautiful fluffy pillows in the sky. Every time I looked up I saw something different floating by. This is an amazing place what the locals called Earth.

I began my journey walking through a beautiful purple flowered field, bees and birds chirping away like music from Mozart classicals. This is a most amazing place. My path advanced back near the snaking winding river, with babbling brooks of bubbling jumping fish feeding into the river. Frogs skipped across the water lilies.

The wind blew across the flowing fields which looked like a musical dance. Trees swayed and cracked from the old wooden stories long since told. "This will be our new paradise" I thought.

Suddenly I heard a sound, water splashing, I leaned my head towards the sound listening intently, trying to figure out what it could be. I ducked down low, and slowly crept forward toward the unknown sound. Grasses swept my face as I crawled over the soft mossy forest floor. I very slowly lifted my head and peeked towards the water.

What I saw was something I have never seen but in history picture books from my upbringing back home. It was a human body of sorts, blond colored, soft and curvaceous, It must be a female as she had breasts swaying when she moved. I watched in amazement as she washed her body and hair. Her body moving with grace as she lifted her arms up over her head allowing me a good look at her torso. Her breasts swayed and took my eyes deep into her soul. What a beautiful form these women create.

We were told all life had departed from this planet. Yet, before me was a creature of amazing beauty. I could not take my eyes off of her. I watched and stared and I began to feel like I was invading her space, but I could not leave. Where did she come from? who was she? She stretched and walked out of the water, I ducked as she looked my way. I was feeling so ashamed spying on her. after 20 seconds I peeked up and saw her looking right at me 10 feet away.....She screamed and started running, I screamed also, stood up and ran after her, yelling it's all ok, I mean no harm, I didn't even know if she spoke my language. Suddenly she tripped and I caught up to her, I was 10 feet away from her, I spoke softly to her "I mean no harm, I am an explorer" she looked puzzled at me and she said "who are you?" "I am looking for a place for my people to relocate" she sat up and I handed her my shirt, she covered herself up. She was stunningly beautiful, eyes grey, and her face was perfect, with shoulder length black hair with a few colored streaks within.

When she spoke her voice delighted the mylan sheaths within my brain. It was amazing, it was hyponic. I moved closer to her. I put my arms around her and comforted her. She was leery but after a moment she leaned into me. I held her close and tight and made her feel safe.

We chatted for hours about our worlds and lives, learning everything about each other. Love is a wonderful thing and cupid had shot his arrow. The sun broke through the clouds. Birds sang, animals rejoiced, flowers turned their petaled faces towards us. Even the river quieted down. The wind was whispering and chatting with all. The old oak trees were leaning and bending in to hear the questions we asked.

She told me her name was Eve. Lovely name and sort of goes well with my name Adam. I wonder what will happen next. She is so beautiful, I can not look away. Will this make a story someday? Only time will tell. I'm not letting her get away. She's got my heart. I laid her down on the soft grass and kissed her deeply.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment