Saturday, June 4, 2011

It Started With A Cigarette By Anonymous

I never really liked going to bars. The music is always too loud to have a decent conversation with anyone. Tonight was no different, some girl was yelling in my ear but I couldn’t make out what she was blabbing about. So I just nodded occasionally to her and pretended to be interested. I was a bit shocked when she screamed in my ear and I looked at her. What the hell do you want? She gestured with her hands; I assumed she was asking if I wanted something to drink. I just nodded, hoping that she would be smart enough to figure out on her own what I wanted and needed. No coke, no water, I needed alcohol to make this an interesting evening. I watched her walking towards the bar and a fake smile spread across my face when she held up a coke. Rule number 1, no more blondes. When she returned she handed me the coke, I don’t think she even noticed the look I gave her.

I excused myself as I handed her the coke and motioned towards the bathroom. I didn’t even care if she watched me going in the opposite direction. I opened the door and stood outside, finding my cigarettes. As I lighted my cigarette I looked around me and sighed. This was going to be a long evening. I only came along to please my friend Christi. Earlier that evening when she called she promised she wouldn’t leave me behind and it would be a girl’s night out. But as usual she flirted with some girl and was on the dance floor now.
A light tap on my shoulder startled me and I turned around. “You look like you could use a real drink” the unknown woman said as she handed me vodka. I smiled and took the drink from her. “Thanks” was all that I managed to say. “My pleasure, I was amused with the scene inside. I guess some blondes will never learn hm?” She chuckled lightly and pointed to my cigarette. “Think I may borrow one from you? I left mine inside and I do not really feel like going back in there now.” I didn’t speak and held out my package for her. As she reached for a cigarette I couldn’t help but stare at her hands, they were slender and well manicured. “If it isn’t too much to ask ... could you light it as well?” Her eyes captured mine and I blushed, cursing myself for not having any manners. “Of course”, I said as I lit her cigarette. She extended her hand to me “I’m Jessie.” A light smile spread across my face, “Melissa”, was all I said.

We stood in silence for a while, just enjoying our cigarettes and the fresh air outside. We started talking about nothing in particular. She was a few years older than me but she knew how to keep my attention. After what seemed like only a few minutes she had to go. When I checked my watch I was surprised to see that three hours had passed. We said our goodbyes and I went home.

The next morning Christi called. “Where the hell did you go?!” She sounded agitated but she wasn’t really, she probably felt guilty that she left me alone. “I went home after I saw you finding a target for the evening.” “Well she was a dumb slut, but at least I was entertained for a little while. I am going back tomorrow and you are coming with, it is about time you find a new obsession.” I sighed, Christi always did this to me, dragging me along to places I really did not want to go, but it was hard to tell her no, she was good friend and when she did spend time with me we had a hell lot of fun. So I agreed to meet het at the bar at 10 the next evening.
Jessie hadn’t crossed my mind until I set foot in the bar again. The blonde was there again but luckily she didn’t see me. I felt no need to explain to her why I had disappeared the other night. I ordered a beer and sat down at a table and after about ten minutes Christi came walking in. My eyebrow raised, Christi wasn’t alone. I sighed, thinking this would be another one of those nights. Christi introduced her friend to me and winked. I rolled my eyes. Leave it up to Christi to set me up with another blonde. I tried to pay attention to their conversation, but Christi and her friend seemed to hit it off better with just the two of them. I leaned in closer to Christi and told her I was going to get another drink.

I stood at the bar for a while being ignored by the bartender when the blonde from yesterday came walking towards me. “You are a fucking cunt.” She obviously had too much whiskey. “Why is that,” I asked her, not really interested in the answer. “You left me here alone, I had to pay for your drinks and you just fucking left me here.” She pointed her finger towards me, trying to impress me. I reached into my pocket and found a five dollar bill; I grabbed her hand and gave her the five dollars. “Here, that should be enough for the coke, now go be drunk somewhere else.” I said but she didn’t seem to be impressed at all. I wasn’t really impressed with her either and I chuckled as I thought ‘we do have something in common!’

I felt a warm hand slip around my waist and I heard a dark husky voice whisper in my ear: “she giving you any trouble?” For some reason her whispering voice was louder than the music that was playing and my heart skipped a beat. I smiled knowing it was Jessie standing behind me. I leaned my head back and said: “She is just a little drunk, nothing I cannot handle.” Her grip on my wait tightened and she leaned over the bar. The bartender came immediately and before I knew it I had the beer in my hands I had been waiting for. The blonde was still yelling at me so I decided to just ignore her. I turned around to face Jessie and I swallowed hard. Yesterday I didn’t really notice her, but today it was hard to not notice her. Her red locks curled around her shoulders and she wore a black dress. My eyes wondered over her body and I licked my lips without realizing it. She chuckled and brushed her finger over my lips as she leaned in closer as she whispered in my ear “How about a dance little one?” My throat felt dry instantly and my heart started beating faster as I heard those words: little one. I just nodded and she took me by the hand as she guided me to the dance floor.

Her arms slipped around my neck as a slow song started to play. Her body pressed against mine and I wrapped my arms around her waist. For a brief moment I closed my eyes and I could smell her perfume. We danced for a while without speaking. Our dance got slower and slower and I could feel her press into me. Her hands trailed down my back and I felt the shivers down my spine. I didn’t dare to look up to her. Her mouth moved closer to mine and at that moment I wanted nothing more but to taste those full gorgeous lips. I leaned in closer but she pulled away. I was disappointed and lowered my head again. Her fingers lifted up my chin and her eyes were piercing through my soul as she slowly said: “All in good time Melissa.”

I couldn’t speak to her; she had me mesmerized so I just nodded to her. I don’t know how many minutes or hours went by when she whispered in my ear: “You are coming home with me right now and I am not even going to ask you for permission.” My heart started beating in my chest and I could feel my clit throbbing. I didn’t care about giving her permission; I wanted to go with her. She grabbed my hand and took me to her car, we drove in silence for about twenty minutes and then she guided me up the stairs to her house.
“Sit,” she ordered me and I sat down in a chair. She sat on the couch across me and just looked at me. I felt excited and uncomfortable at the same time. We must have sat there for thirty minutes in silence when she spoke in soft tone. “If I would ask you to come here and sit by me on the floor, would you do it Melissa?” Her eyes captivated me, they spoke of trust and even though I did not knew her that long or that well, I trusted her. So I did what she asked and I started walking towards her. As I wanted to sit down she cleared her throat, “I do mean on your knees Melissa.” There was no question this time and her tone got more serious as she added a “now” to it. I did as she asked and got on my knees. She smiled down at me as I looked up to her curiously. “Melissa, there are several ways to sit on your knees. One is with your legs closed, that means you are taken and only interested in conversation. The other one ….” She paused and lifted my chin. “The other one is with your legs spread, it means that you are available in anyway. Do you understand this?” I didn’t answer her but I spread my legs wishing I hadn’t worn a skirt. I was sure if she wanted to look she could see my soaked panties. A smile spread on her face, “good girl.”

I felt shy in her presence. I felt like a completely different person as a thousand questions went through my head. Is she … am I …? Even in my head I didn’t dare to finish those questions so I decided to go with the flow. At least I would be entertained for a while, or I would entertain her, I wasn’t quite sure what was going on at the moment.

‘Do you always listen this well little one?” I laughed and immediately regretted it when a firm look spread on her face. “If you think this is all a joke you may get up right now and leave.” I felt guilty and lowered my head. “Now, if you can take this serious, you may answer me now.” I spoke softly not wanting to disappoint her. “I am not known for listening well, I might even be a brat, but I guess I can listen well.” I hesitantly added: “to you.” She grimaced. “Good answer.” Her hands stroke lightly through my hair and I felt butterflies doing a little dance in my stomach. Out of the blue she slapped me across the face and without thinking about it I thanked her. My god, what the hell am I doing? “Well, well, well, look at that. She knows how to react properly. You have no idea how much that pleases me.” I swallowed, I never did this before but it excited me and I felt ashamed, a light blush spread across my cheeks. “Let me tell you something about me Melissa, I think you have earned that.” She spoke in a soft tone telling me about her being a Mistress. I listened intensely to her not wanting to miss one word that she spoke. “From now on I want you to refer to me as Miss; do you think you can do that little one?” I nodded and huskily added: “yes Miss.”

We sat in silence and once in a while she would stroke her hand through my hair. “Stay right here and do not move,” she said as she stood up. She was gone for about five minutes when she came back and stood in the door post. “Stand up and follow me.” I did as she asked and followed her into a room and my eyes grew big as I saw what kind of room we were in. “You like?” She asked as she saw my face. “I am not sure yet Miss.” I answered as honestly as I could. “Oh but you do, you are just not ready to admit it yet.” I looked at her and said nothing. “Come here and spread your arms.” I looked to where she pointed and I saw a cross in the middle of the room. I hesitantly stood in front of the cross and spread my arms. Two cuffs were placed around my hands. “Spread you legs.” Again I did as she demanded and I spread my legs. Two cuffs were placed around my ankles as well. I swallowed hard and she stroked my cheek. “I will not do anything you do not want me to do. Do you trust me?” I looked her straight in the eyes and nodded. “Good girl,” was all she said as she grabbed something from a wall I couldn’t see. “Now pay attention because this is important, when you feel like I am doing something that goes completely against your own will I want you to say the word ‘red’. This will tell me I am taking it too far. Do you understand that?” I nodded, unable to speak.

She moved closer to me and pulled my head back. She chuckled and pressed her body into mine. My breathing fastened as her tongue traced my neck up to my jaw. “You like that hm?” I groaned, wanting more and I felt my clit pulsating as she sucked on my earlobe. Her hand moved between my breasts over my clothing and my nipples hardened at her touch. “You do like this, I am pleased.” Her teeth sank in my earlobe and she bit softly while her hand found my hard nipple and she pinched it between her thumbs and index finger. A soft moan escaped my throat and I pressed against her body. “Look at me Melissa.” I did as she asked and gasped as I saw what she was hiding in her hand. “Remember you have your safe word.” I tried to speak but I lost all control over it so I just nodded. In her hand she held nipple clamps. Her hands started to unbutton my shirt until my bra and breasts were exposed to her. Her fingertip traced along my cleavage and she moaned approvingly. “Very nice little one, very nice.” I bit on my lip as she unhooked the bra and I chuckled as she grunted. “I guess I chained you up a little too early.” She unhooked me and removed the shirt and bra from me leaving me fully exposed in front of her. I spread my arms again and she smiled.”You are getting the hang of this, very good.” When I was hooked up again she lowered her mouth and I gasped as she blew hot breath on my nipple, making it even more hardened. Her lips closed around my nipple and I could feel her tongue flicking over it. A deep moan left my mouth as she sucked on the nipple and continued to do the same to the other one.

Her head moved up to mine and she bit on my lower lip as she pinched one nipple and rolled it between her fingers. I wanted to have her mouth on me so badly and I opened my mouth a little. “Patient, girl, be patient.” She put the nipple clamp on one nipple first and it hurt, but it felt so good. She continued to the same to the other nipple and she looked up. “You ok?” I smiled and answered” yes Miss.” She walked away after she checked the clamps were attached firmly and she returned with a leather whip. It wasn’t a long whip, but it had several leather straps. She let it slide through her hands and I swallowed hard. That looks like it is going to hurt. She stepped closer as she continues to let the whip slide through her hand. She flicked it once letting me get acquainted with the sound. “Are you ready little one?” I just nodded to her and closed my eyes. I heard the menacing sound of the whip sweeping through the air and it was followed by a sharp sound. The leather hit against my nipple and I felt pain. It wasn’t the excruciating pain that I had expected but it still hurt like hell and a ‘motherfucker’ escaped my mouth. She smiled and said: “I will forgive you for that one, since you have never done this before, but I do not want to hear that again, understood.” I nodded and added: “yes Miss.” With elegance she let it sweep through the air again and it hit my other nipple. Soon she had a rhythm and slowly but hard enough it cracked against my nipple one at a time. I could feel myself getting drenched and I moaned louder. My heart was beating in my throat and I held my breath. “Breath little one, I don’t want you to pass out on me, such shame that would be.” I inhaled sharply as one of the clamps fell off when she continued lashing the whip. “Hm, I guess that wasn’t attached properly, let’s try that again.” She attached carefully and the back of hand stroke against my cheek. Her mouth moved closer to mine and I could feel her hot breath against my lips. Her tongue traced my lips and she slowly entered my mouth. When I tried to catch her tongue she pulled back.

She laughed and made a sound with her tongue. “Want me that badly, hm?” A loud “yes” came from my mouth and I was surprised. I really did want her badly. She tucked on the nipple clamps and I moaned long. Her hands moved lower, tracing my belly until she reached my skirt. She unzipped it and it fell down on the ground. I blushed hard, soon she was going to find out how wet she made me and I was not sure if that was even allowed. She whistled. “Just exactly how much are you enjoying this?” She chuckled and stroke over my panties once with her fingers. She took a step back again and got a different toy. It was a flogger. She let it run through her fingers again and grinned evilly. She flogged it against my chest, my breasts and lower to my stomach. Each lash felt so good and it made me wetter than I thought I could possible get. “You are taking this quite well and such a beautiful body you have, I am so very pleased with you.” I smiled at her and she threw the flogger away. Again she moved closer and she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She licked my throat and I was sure she would feel my raging heartbeat. Her hand scratched down my stomach leaving red welts behind that made me wiggle. She pulled at the panties until they fell down as well. I gasped as I felt her finger running through my wet folds and I couldn’t tell if she moaned or if I did. She circled my clit so ever slowly and I grunted. I wanted her to fuck me, touch me and own me. I wanted to cum for her and I wasn’t sure how long I could stand it before exploding. Her mouth covered mine and her tongue explored mine and I offered her my tongue. I trembled as we kissed, or as she kissed me, her tongue danced with mine and when I least expected it her fingers entered me. I gasped for air and started moaning uncontrollable. “You are going to cum when I tell you and not a second before that.” It wasn’t a question and I obeyed her. She bends her knees a little as she let go of my mouth pulling on the nipple clamps and they came off. The pleasure was indescribable as she covered my nipple with her mouth and sucked hard on it. I thought I would cum right then and there as I felt her thumbs rub over my clit, her fingers moving in and out of me. She let go of one nipple and sucked on the other, gripping it with her teeth and pulling on it slowly. My clit was throbbing and I begged her to let me cum, thrusting her fingers in and out of me she began rubbing my clit faster. I could hardly stand on my legs and tilted my head back. “Fuck yes,” I moaned and then she stopped and she pulled her fingers out of me.

“You may cum, but you will cum the way I desire you to cum.” She licked down my stomach and I gasped as I realized what she was about to do. She sat down in front of me on her knees, legs spread and she moaned loudly. I trembled when I felt her tongue going through my welt folds and her fingers moved back in me. Slamming hard into me her tongue flicked over my clit. She sucked my clit as hard as she could into her mouth and I was bucking my hips against her mouth and hands. “Cum little one.” She didn’t have to ask again. I let out an exasperated moan as my clit exploded as she continued to lick me, her fingers still moving in and out of me. Slowly she removed her fingers out of me and I collapsed forward. “Good girl,” was all she said as she unchained me. She guided me to the bed and lay me down. We both panted and her hand ran through my hair. As I could feel myself being exhausted from what just happened and drifting off in a deep sleep, I heard her say: “you will make an excellent pet.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment