Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Plan Part One By Lady Livin

The Plan Part One

I have left you lying naked on the bed except for three small strands of strategically placed silk. One piece not quite two inches wide is draped across your eyes. We both know you can still see through the thinly veiled silk, but it is this illusion I am after and is the truest test of your submission to me. Can you – will you trust me enough to resist your temptation to break the rules and watch my movements? The other two strands are tied one around each wrist and lightly secured to the headboard. Again, it is the illusion I am after not your actual physical restraint.

Upon leaving you alone I tell you, you had better be semi erect when I return. “Stroke you’re wee little cock and be sure to keep him nice and happy for my return.” I say. Although I don’t elaborate you know exactly what that means. I want you only partially hard, playing with yourself just enough to keep your mind on me and what I may do so that you aren’t tempted to let your mind wander, and also not fully ridged either so I can play myself in a while. You open your mouth slightly to speak and I can see you are dying to ask when I will be back but instead utter a small “yes Mistress”.

“Aren’t you even the least bit curious what my plans are my pet and when that will be?” I ask taunting you, knowing that is exactly what you do want.

“No Mistress, I am quite content to lie here waiting for you with only the thought of your return to keep me occupied, be that 5 minutes or 2 hours my Mistress.”

“Good boy, mine” I whisper in your ear and I reward you by brushing my lips faintly across yours before straightening up to leave. Then on impulse I turn and brush those lips across your cock and it jumps in response. I let out a chuckle and say “I see you won’t have any trouble getting yourself ready for me my pet.” I tiptoe across the room and softly close the door behind me.

Once downstairs, the first thing I do is turn up the thermostat for our room. A cold pet is no fun and besides I want your skin a degree or two warmer than usual for what I have in mind. Next, I check the freezer and yes those hospital ice packs I borrowed do freeze quite quickly and since they are small individually wrapped packets used for packing wounds in the OR, they remain flexible and are easy to work with.
Satisfied I run myself a hot bath and fold myself into its hot soapy water. I cannot help but smile to myself at this little play I am about to execute. Today is only Friday and I have planned a long weekend for us both. I let my mind wander over some of the finer details. The larger plan, in fact the only fixed part of the plan is that Jenny will be here at 3 pm.

Realizing I have lingered too long in my imagination and the bathtub, I reluctantly rise, step out and towel dry. I then apply lotion to my entire body with the same lotion Jenny and I both have used for years. Glancing at the clock, I decide now is a great time to begin. Taking my bag of toys I climb the stairs and head to the second bedroom since you are in ours. I imagine your breath quickening as you hear me approach. Actually, here I pause outside the door letting you anticipate my arrival. A grin crosses my lips and it is all I can do not to let out another chuckle at my secrets. I draw it out, the fun is in the little things the drawing it out and the complete and utter immersion in the moment. Taking our time with the creative license you have given me. When you gave yourself to me and I collared you, you also gave me a real live doll to play with and do with what I like.

I continue into the guest bedroom and quickly start the tape of Jenny. Once again I marvel at the planning and ingenuity. Jenny is in on it of course as well as my SL boy. This is a tape of Jenny which I had her record for me. She is of course playing with herself and her enjoyment is evident. You see, the three of us created this tape of Jenny which my SL boy edited, dubbed and looped so to the unknowing ear sounds as if there are two people getting very intimate.

With the tape running I position myself on the bed and join Jenny, in spirit if not in body. At my first touch of myself I am shocked at how moist I am already. Yes, the imagination is a wonderful thing I think as I quickly bring myself to my first orgasm. I cry out and then allow those giggles to bubble to the surface. After all this too is part of the plan, you are supposed to think I am in good company and not just alone with a tape, even if you can’t identify the other party.

I lay there letting the aftershock of my orgasm ripple through me and when I can think again I wonder what you have heard and what you are thinking and what conclusions you have drawn about my company. The thought of you wondering, imagining and deciphering has my clit instantly hard again and I let myself come again. I wonder if this is enough. I don’t want to exhaust myself but I do want to make sure you can smell me easily.
Yes, smelling me is also part of the plan. I want my pussy wet and emitting my powerful sex. I allow myself to test my odour by dipping my fingers in and bringing them to my nose. Satisfied, I get the ice from the kitchen and head back to you.

“Hi my pet, I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long and I also hope I didn’t bother you being next door” I say sweetly yet with a hint of smugness daring you to ask me about my activities. I do in fact see your eyebrows arch up in a silent but definite questioning. “Welcome back, my Mistress is all you say.

I reward this good behaviour by climbing on the bed with you and straddling your chest so that my weight is supported half by you and half by my own legs. Silently I bend down and brush away the stray strands of hair now damp on your sweat beaded forehead. Good I don’t need to turn up the heat any further. I continue stroking your hair your head and your face. Petting and crooning to you. Tracing your lips softly with my fingertips; Heightening your physical senses as no doubt your hearing is already. Once satisfied I whisper the words I know you have been expecting “Stick out your tongue my boy!” As you do so I position myself just about a half inch above your protruding tongue. Instead of positioning myself on you though, I simply instruct you close your mouth again. I quickly glance upward to see a look of confusion cross your face.

“Not just yet my pet.” I say. “All in good time my boy all in good time.” I shift again and now I am ¼ inch above your mouth and nose. “Smell it my boy! Smell it” I whisper hoarsely. I take a deep breath as you do. Once again knowing I have you where I want you, sends electricity pulsing through me and directly to my core. My juices once again alive and flowing I tell you to take five deep breaths inhaling slowly holding it and then after each exhale to give me one adjective describing my wet cunt.

After the first breath, “beautiful” you say. “Yes, yes it is” I say, “but that is a given, a freebie. You can do better. Smell it again.” I instruct.

“Pure feminine beauty” you say. I nod and tell you that is a phrase not a word but I will let it slide. I reward you by reaching back and playfully stroking your cock, which is I’m delighted to see is rock hard. I only stroke maybe five or six times, yet you gasp. “Ut ut ut … not so fast my boy you must remain perfectly still and continue smelling me. If you cannot do that then I certainly cannot reward you by playing with your rock hard cock now can i?”

“No Mistress, sorry Mistress.”

I wait for you to inhale again which you do. “Uh freshly um played with my Mistress” you utter. This is of course the answer I want to hear from you but you aren’t sure if I will be angry at you for pointing out my recent play. Just as suddenly I reach out and slap you hard across the face. Shocked, you jerk under me and turn your head away. “You little slut! Listening to me and getting off on it!” I slap you again three more times. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I feel the sting on my hand and see the reddening of your face.

“Smell me again.” I say. This goes on and on. You breathing in, in inhaling my cunt juices and me either rewarding or punishing you accordingly. I play with you too perhaps rewarding you too much for the time being edging you closer and closer to a release. Time stands still yet races forward as we play riding the waves together in a near frenzy.

Smell… smell .. smell…I whisper again and again.

Then I am brought back to the room and the present moment by the doorbell ringing. Right on schedule I think… That must be Jenny.

Part Two next week. Who is Jenny and what do they have in store for their play toy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment