Saturday, June 4, 2011

Short Letter To A Lady By Marcello

Short Letter to a Lady.

You asked, what i could offer You for the honour of serving, Miss Crissy.

I confess that nothing i could offer would ever justify the priviledge of serving You, enchanting Lady. I will accept Your generous gift with gratefulness and humility.


I will do all i can, the best i can, for You.
I will dedicate unselfishly all myself to Your pleasure and wellness.
I will be there when You need it, whenever You summon me, in the good and bad days.
I will be humble in Your respect, conscious of my position.
I will strive to mold myself to better fulfill Your desires.
I will give You my time for a moment of attention.
I will give You my pride for your proudness.
I will give You my soul for a smile.
I will give You my body for a caprice.
I will give You my pain for a grin.
I will give you all my heart for a little piece of yours.
I will fulfill your three daily wishes, and return happy in my lamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment