Saturday, June 18, 2011

Confessional By Morpheus

Enters the confessional my heart racing as I kneel slowly before the Lady behind the screen

In the name of the Goddess and , High Mistress and all Mistress’s I come here to confess it has been 5 months of chastity since my last confession .

Slowly the words flow from my mouth , eyes lowered in reverence.

*I dream of feeling the inner power of slavery will one day guide me to Your door , Each moment the thoughts encapsulating my beings , as I knock softly upon the hard wooden barrier to my future waiting Your call ,from within a stern and sultry voice calls out to enter .

Moving with a confidence that is not really felt I enter and seeing Her radiant beauty fall before Her upon my knees . It had been many months to arrive at this point , Her only words were*Strip your life and past has gone wear the collar upon the table , kiss good bye to all but Me*

Feeling the energy from Her taking my soul as I knelt naked before Her , craving Her attention as the lock was secured upon my neck . Nothing else would be left in my life but devoting and focusing upon pleasing Her , nothing to be refused, for in doing so I would loose what I craved most Her Dominance and that would destroy my whole being
.
The detail Of course would for ever remain private for even in confession Her actions are sacred and could never be shared unless She gave permission .

Bows slowly As I look to the Lady behind the screen and listen *For your sins , your dreams you will remain in chastity for 3 months followed by 3 forced ejaculation while being taken by the Goddess phallic staff.

*Yes Goddess of course * and blushes slightly

Wondering what ever happened to three our Fathers and 3 hail Mary’s .

0 comments:

Post a Comment