Saturday, June 11, 2011

Confession By Leasha

So here goes this is my first ever confession.

Siting across the court yard the silhouette of a tall, slender Mistress catches my eye. Her skin darker than a winter night’s sky glistens against the pale light of morning. Exquisite posture commanding everything around her the very air tingles electrically charged with her dominance.

That was the day I first set my eyes upon my Mistress. Yet here I am siting again, heart broken and alone after only 6months.

The weeks went by wonderfully, blissful even on some occasions. The sex, well, phoa, that was phenomenal, but most of all Mistress was my friend, my companion, my lover and importantly my Guardian. She cared for me nurtured me and guided me, but one day she was gone…..nothing……not a message not an IM not an email nothing at all.

Just silence, left alone to figure out what to do next.
Leasha xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment