Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stockings Confession By Sinkbutt

Who would have thought the transformation would be so swift? Less than a week ago I could never have imagined I would be sitting at my desk, clad in fishnet, stockings, lacey panties, with a large pair of red lips drawn around my cock head.

And yet, there I was. Barely able to contain myself, leaking profusely. It was nothing short of incredible. How exactly did I get to this point? Please let me explain.

It all began on Monday when Mistress instructed me on the first of my shopping expeditions.Over the course of the day I purchased lipstick (quite ironically called "Are you red-dy"), panty liners (also rather ironically branded "Carefree") and a twin pack of panties (one bright pink and the other black). In Myer when buying the aforementioned undergarments I also had a humiliating discussion with a sales girl about the most appropriate sizing for me. I could feel myself turning bright red (matching the lipstick I had already purchased) despite my best attempts to concoct a believable story as to the reason a middle aged male would be asking if panties would fit him. I doubt she was particularly convinced they were for a fancy dress party. I bought the panties and departed Myer a blushing humiliated individual.

Tuesday was even more surreal. I had arranged my day so that I could leave early and head off to the aptly named "Sexyland" to avail myself of their lovely wares. More specifically the "Twirly Trio" butt plug kit, the Easy Elephant cockring and a pair of fishnet stockings. I would be lying to say I was not exceptionally apprehensive (and excited) as I was driving towards the shop. This fear and trepidation wasn't helped by the fact that, not only did I get slightly lost as I made my way to the store, but also further exasperated by their being another sex shop not far from my intended destination on the same road. So it was then, that I sat in my car looking at this alternate sex shop, thinking "this looks exceptionally seedy. I am not sure I can go through with this". Fortunately it was then that I noted that the car GPS was indicating that the actual sex shop I should have been going to was further up the road. I quickly started the car and proceeded to park out the front of the "real" Sexyland. It was from here I entered and things became even more confronting.

Being totally honest I really wanted to get into the place, make the purchases and get out as quickly as possible, but as I discovered, it wasn't going to be that easy. The fishnets it appeared were likely to be the simple part of the equation, however. Fortunately as soon as I entered I noted that all the fetish wear including fishnet stockings were near the entrance. My eyes quickly scanned the store trying to ascertain the possible location of all the items I was to purchase. For some reason I didn't immediately go and get these stockings, but instead walked to where I saw the cock rings were situated. I believe my rationale for this was I didn't want to be seen by the shop assistants loitering near the female attire. Laughing now as I am sure standing in front of the cockrings was far less "interesting" for them. Strange how the mind works. Fortunately the elephant cock ring was quite easy to spot, so I grabbed 'him' and walked further on into the section where all the butt plugs, vibrators, dongs and other invasive looking objects resided. It will not surprise You to hear that I was hard throughout this entire shopping trip.

This was where things got a 'little' surreal. You see, I couldn't find Mistress' butt plug item of choice - the 'twirly trio'. I walked backwards and forwards past the same 4 to 5 rows of sex toys at least 10 times and just couldn't spot it. It appeared they had every other butt plug known to man on display, except for the item I was seeking. I started to panic and wasn't exactly sure what to do. It is here I really amazed myself, and understood the massive impact Mistress has had on me. I did not wish to disappoint Her and needed to do all I could to get the items She requested. So I proceeded to move to the counter and ask about the "twirly trio". Yes I said to the male shop assistant "I can't seem to find this product, do you have it?". I thought he may look it up on the computer perhaps and find out, but instead proceeded to lead me back to where I had just been pacing back and forth and hold up various items and ask if that was the correct butt plug. It wasn't. Each time. And the entire time he was not using his 'inside voice'.

He then thought that his female shop assistant might know. So he wandered off to go and get her. They both returned and she asked all the same questions. Finally saying that she knew the one I was talking about but they didn't have it. She also appeared not to have an 'inside voice'. She then asked me if I had considered a dong and held up what appeared to be an elephants cock, removed from said animal and cast in plastic. Admittedly it might have matched the cock ring I had, but I am not sure it was suitable (for any human). I mentioned the suction cup on the bottom and she went through a couple of butt plugs that had this and how they were really good for attaching to the wall. I almost fell over. We eventually found one that I thought Mistress would be pleased with, took it and made my way back over to the fishnets area, grabbed those and went to the checkout. I really thought this experience was very close to completion. Little did I know that Sexyland ensure that each "toy" is working and try and explain how it works. Yes great customer service, but please can we do without the running commentary - "oh yes this elephant cock ring lights up, so when you have it on, turn out the lights, it will look fantastic". I hurriedly paid for the items and ran from the store.

I got in my car and drove off quickly, heart continuing to race, the carefully decorated inoffensive plastic bag hiding the toys and garments burning within. I couldn't help my eyes flicking to the packaging continually as I drove wondering what and how Mistress intended for me to use each of these items. No doubt I would find out in due course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment