Saturday, June 11, 2011

Control By Lady Persephone

The perspiration trickled in slow motion between his shoulder blades. The silence of the last hour made the air hum and sing in a menacing melody . He is bound and purposely not gagged, restrained by silken rope threaded with leather fronds which are now infused with the product of his obedience. An hour of exquisite torment for him and a heady conflagration of arousal for me. This piquant pungent aroma causes my nostrils to flare, incites my inherent nature to rise and swell, inundate all caution and responsibility. I step back from his prostrate figure an inner struggle tearing me apart; animal instinct demanding gratification, severing my duty to the bound lover before me.

I force myself to breathe deeply and his body becomes alert to the change in my demeanor. Silence is the rule today and I am aware he will obey with every fibre of his being, disobedience would be devastating for his submissive soul.
I feel his concern for me when the concern should be for himself and my lack of self control that threatens to flood my objectivity.
His eyes watch me quizzically and I allow him read the desire to plunder and violate his body written in my face. I read in his……acceptance.

I release his bindings, my whole body shaking at the intensity of the moment as its zenith passes. He holds me tight, arms enfolding me until the storm is ridden out.
Later, as he takes my coat at the function we are attending he murmurs in my ear.... I would die for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment