Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pain Addled Brain by Anonymous

Smack
The tingle of lightning surging through my skin
Smack
The sound of thunder ringing in my ears
Smack
Pain tolerance starting to wear thin
Smack
Further distracting me form my fears

Silence
Sweet surprising silence
Am I deaf, or blind, or numb to the sensations
fingers caressing welts, marks of her intentions
tingling heat reminding me of the corrections
All of her attentions
bring be back again

Pain
It's a funny thing
Endorphins flow from the ebb and flow
Of strikes that make me sing.
Pain
Fading away
tingling heat, eyes on her feet, head down in defeat
waiting for her to say

Good boy
Bad boy
what did I do again?
My mind is foggy
The floor is soggy
Feeling groggy
Coming down from the high that keeps me sane.

Pain
It's my addiction
Pain
Heals my affliction
Pain
It is her passion
Pain
My daily ration
Of pain

I submit to her
Not from fear
or lust
or binds
or trust
But pain
and love
and need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment