Sunday, November 3, 2013

Girls Night Out by Kane

I do not know how long i was in my isolation hood; time has no meaning when it's on. She had left me tied to the foot of our bed, naked, just wearing my cock cage and the hood, in a face-down position.  My knee's we're aching. Knots were forming in my shoulder blades since my ankles were tied to my wrists. The words she had left me with were: "I'm off out with the girls tonight. Be good, and try not to piss yourself".
Time dragged....

Suddenly, i felt a breeze against my naked skin. She had returned, i felt the door open. I heard no sounds, no key in the front door, nothing. Christ this hood was "too" good.

I felt her fingertip trail down the side of my cheek, and then her hands , slowly opening the ear muffler so i could hear her. She purred into my ear..."Tonight my pet, I have something special planned". It felt like heaven to hear her words. "Are you my good boy?"she asked, and I shivered at her words. She only says that when she is about to test my submission to her. "Oh Christ" i thought, a brief moment of panic coming over me before i controlled myself.

She adjusted the ear muffs on my hood, so i could hear only the muffled sounds of her heels, clicking on the wooden staircase, as she walked away.

Time passed -- how long, i have no idea -- and then i heard her heels click on the bottom step. Three steps up, i heard another, louder, heavier step, following her "click click click" up the stairs. The bedroom door opened. My heart was pounding in my ears, my heart racing, my stomach doing somersaults. The bedroom door opened, and Mistress and her guest walked into the bedroom. She removed the ear mufflers. Her voice sang in my head, loud and crisp as she spoke to the the guest..."Ignore this worm all trussed up.  As you can see, he can't see or say a thing". I heard a man's laughter.  My blood started to boil, and I gargled in my throat,

The pointed toe of her heels in my ribs shut me up quickly.

I heard kissing, then clothing being removed and thrown onto the floor, then shuffled footsteps behind me, and finally the slump as they fell onto the bed. I heard my Mistress moan loud, screaming "ohhhh fuck... yes", and i knew he had entered her.

I sank... into myself... into the void...

Time passed... and i have no concept of how long had passed while this man pleasured my Mistress. I heard them both groan as they orgasmed together, i sank deeper into my void. Like a hammer pounding on an anvil, pushing me down deeper.

I heard Mistress climb off the bed, walking around and removing the blinders on my hood. My eyes were blurred, blinking away the bright light as i felt her untie my wrists. "Did you enjoy that, my pet?" she asked before telling me to put my chin on the bed. Nodding vaguely in a daze, my vision focused and i saw the men who had pleasured her. Lying naked on the bed, dark-skinned, his cock grew harder and he simply smiled at me as Mistress climbed back onto the bed.

She took his cock in her hand, stroking him until he got hard again. She looked me dead into my eyes and smiled as her lips lowered around his shaft and she took him in her mouth. She kept staring at me and smiling with his cock in her mouth as she sucked him hard. Taking her lips from around his cock, she took it in her hand -- for a moment just smiling at me before straddling him. Facing me she grinned widely as she lowered herself onto his cock. I saw her throw back her head and moan as she lowered her cunt onto his shaft. Slowly up and down she rode his cock, her face flushed; she was moaning loudly as she took him inside her. His hands grabbed her hips and she started fucking him harder.  I could hear him slapping against her body groaning, louder as she fucked him hard.

Mistress's chest was rising and falling fast as i watched her face writhe in pleasure. She lowered her eyes to stare at me again as she came hard on his cock, her face twisted in orgasm as he continued to fuck her hard.

Then she climbed off his cock, bending over in front of me, her face close to mine as he took her from behind. I looked up to see them both grinning at me, their groans almost in unison as they fucked a mere foot away from my face. The void came again, and i gladly let it envelope me. Letting the sounds of her pleasure comfort me. My eyes went vacant as i watched them cum together; she was half screaming when he came inside her. They kept on fucking for some time, and i heard Mistress and her lover cum a few times until the both stopped, and collapsed on the bed, breathing ragged.

The room fell into an eerie silence then nothing all i could hear was the sound of my heart pounding in my ears. I just stared... vacant.. Lost in my void.

Five...Ten Minutes passed before i heard the man climb off the bed with a groan, and then heard his footsteps around me as i saw him pick up his clothes and dress. With a chuckle, which i believe was at me, his deep voice said "You're right, he IS a good boy". He walked out the bedroom, his footsteps echoing down the stairs, and i heard the front door close behind him.

Mistress climbed off the bed then, removing the padlock holding my hood in place.  She slowly unbound me and helped me up onto the bed. She took my head, placing it on her chest as i sobbed softly into her breasts. "My good boy" she said. as my arm wrapped around her waist. "Did you enjoy watching me cum over and over as that black guy fucked me, pet?". I nodded on her chest as i cried.

"My cunt is still throbbing.  God, i feel raw!"

I sobbed.

"Are you my VERY good boy pet?" she asked me. Finding my words, i whispered a soft "Yes, Mistress".

To which she replied "good, then prove it". She placed her hand on the back of my head, pushing my head between her thighs....

She chuckled to herself as she softly purred..."You have a mess to clean up, my lil cuck".

0 comments:

Post a Comment