Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Domme's Wet Dream: Two Voices by Lady Danika

by Danika Stonesoul

I am half asleep. I know this but I do not fight to wake up. I am in that beautiful half-state where you 'feel' your dreams... are aware... can remember.

And I have a cock.

In My dream I am standing in the middle of a dark, luxurious room and one wall is lined with mirrors. It is warm and I am nude. The walls are painted a deep plum color and there is a black couch in the center.  I hear a knock and he comes in, kneels at the foot of the couch, and then sets his forehead against the floor -- in supplication.  I know he is waiting for me.

I cross the room in a few easy strides. I am not a man. I am still myself, still a woman. But I have cock.... thick, hard, and pulsing with need. And even in this half awake state of dreaming I take in a slow, shaky breath and arch my body slightly, like a wave going from my toes all the way up. I start to pant very softly.

I stop in front of him and move around to sit on the couch, my legs straddling his large body. He is not a small man after all. He looks upward, inclining his head.  I lean down down and let My lips graze his collar.  He moans.

"Suck me," I say.

He hesitates, but only for a moment., and I gasp at the feeling of moist warmth on My skin. I coo, and hear him let out a small aroused whimper as his lips surround My cock, his tongue flattening along the underside and then pulling back to flick at the head.  I feel the pressure build, the tingling sensation in the back of my throat and along my jaw, and I lean my head back as he teases me.  I feel the suction stop a moment as he blows cool air over that hot trail left by his tongue and I shiver and look back down.

Our eyes lock and he goes back to kissing along my slender thighs before taking My cock back into his mouth. I moan softly at the feel of his tongue on My cock. Though My legs tremble slightly I lean forward to push my fingers into his hair. "That's it, boy.  Suck me."

I buck hard and cum hard. And in my half dream state My fingers wander down to curl into the folds of My pussy and flick against the pink bud between the lips.  I cum in real life too and wet My fingers with My cum. He is lying next to me.

He rolls over and I stick My fingers in his mouth.


-----------------------------------------------


The Companion Piece: Her submissive’s Dream
by Jordan Wolfe (jordan.enchanted)

I wander as if in a dream…the senses and textures, sights and sounds and scents of the place are all too real; and yet, it seems, born of my imaginings.

A doorway stands before me and, as i have been so well trained to do, i knock politely before daring to enter.  The door pushes open, soundlessly, and i move into the dimness of the room beyond.

Mistress is there – standing in the middle of a room lined with mirrors and flooded with the soft, flickering light of a fire…and candles have been placed all about.  Her body glows, lit by  gentle tongues of illumination that caress Her.   She is naked…beautiful…a Goddess in corporeal form.  She commands the space, Her confidence emanates across it in a way that twists my stomach, not unpleasantly, in my desire to serve and please Her.

And…She has a cock.

I move to my appointed spot, at the foot of the black leather sofa in the center of the room.  I kneel for Her, and lean forward to place my forehead on the floor.  And i wait.

She moves, the soft padding of Her bare feet the only sound in the room, beyond the softly crackling fire. My own breath sounds too loud in my ears.  i feel Her closeness as She moves before me – sense Her long, shapely thighs framing me in my supplication.  i dare to look up, finding Her there. Her posture is one of command and desire, and the swollen member – that should, but does not quite seem foreign to Her body – stands erect, rooted in the soft plumes of pubic hair at the V of Her legs.  She leans down, perhaps to scold me for rising from my slave position.  Her lips are close to my ear. Her breath is warm on my skin.  Her soft kiss graces my collar.

“Suck me”, She says, in a voice that leaves me with no uncertainty as to Her will.

I glance up, as if to plead my case.  Her look dissuades me from any attempt at negotiation.  I am at once repulsed by Her demand, yet at the same time i want only to please Her.  The chasm is closed by my recognition that this:  that Her cock and Her desire are a part of Her, just as i am a part of Her.  I am Hers; the debate in my mind is quickly decided.  I move forward, and my lips and tongue find Her.  Her flesh, rigid and throbbing…Her hips, pushing forward slightly in Her urgency and want; Her fingertips finding and gently guiding me as i close my lips around Her thick cock.

The strangeness fades as She begins to move and moan as i service Her. It is Her taste in my mouth – Her skin, Her essence and Her scent -- as strong and as evocative as always.   My desire grows as i feel Her respond, Her body quavering with lust, Her fingers closing to grasp my hair as i please Her with my mouth.  I kiss her thighs and i blow cool air on Her swollen cockhead, and then  i close on her again, taking Her deep in my mouth and throat.  “That’s it, boy.  Suck Me!” She moans as She slowly moves to fuck my face.

She cums -- hard -- and the explosion of thick, viscous liquid takes me by such surprise that i swallow involuntarily.  i close my eyes as She empties Herself into me.  When i open them, i am beside Her – in Her bed – and She is moaning. She moves slowly.  i know She is touching Herself, and i hear Her whimper as She cums.  

i roll towards Her, and She feels me there.  Her fingers, wet with the savory freshness of Her spent juices, find my mouth.  I suck them, greedily, murmuring a soft “Thank You, Mistress” as best I can -- around Her fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment