Saturday, June 8, 2013

Why by Anonymous

Why?

It's a question so many people ask; why this, why that. It's a common question, then why is it so hard to answer?

I ask you one thing, you do something else.

I fell for you and than you were gone, and I don't know why and you never answered.

I kept quiet, not wanting anyone to know what was happening, and now I am letting it flow free. I'm tired of feeling so alone, feeling like people are out to get me.

I tried to find someone else, but you are still there in every decision I make, and I need to get you out of my head. I need to move on, but I still don't want others to know that I am struggling, that I am having so many thoughts.

Maybe I will go Vanilla, maybe I am not meant to be a part of the D/s community, but I don't think I will fit in well in the Vanilla community either.

 I don't know what I will do, but it would be nice if you would tell me why you left and never came back.

So, I am done for now, or I might start to cry from writing this, and I will get over you, it just might take longer if you never tell me why.

 A common question, but a question that so few can answer.

 Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment