Saturday, June 15, 2013

My First Time Part 2 by Goliath

After that encounter at the store I drove home as fast as my car could take me and when I got there I throw my coat to the side and barely notice the surprised and alarmed cries of the cat.  Rushing to the phone picking it up only then did I stop and think. “Wait I should not call to soon. I mean I just talked to her an hour ago….I’ll wait a few hours or maybe a day.” Five minutes later I was calling her, It rang three or four times before she picked it up. When she answered I gulped and could barely speak
Lady:  “Hello?”

Me: “Hello Miss…its me the guy from the store.”

Lady: “Oh hello there boy. You certainty  called quick.”

Me: “Yeah sorry about that Miss. Guess maybe I am a bit too excited. I just wanted to…Well talk more I guess.” Nervous laughter
Lady:  Giggle “No worries boy no worries at all.”

Me: “So ahh I was wondering if you would like to meet up and….ah well you know….stuff.”

Lady: Laughter. “And Stuff ahh? Hmmmm well maybe we can at that. Do you know the inn at 420 redwood drive?”
Me: “Yes Miss,”

Lady: “Good be there in two hours, room 12……And Boy be at your best.”

And With that she hanged up. Which is most likely a good thing as by that time I could not talk anyone. At best I could barely manage a high pitched squeal. I put down the phone with a lump in my thought and a lump in my pants….which reminded me I have to get changed after what happened at the story. Over the next hour I showed shaved and spent the longest I every have in my life trying to figure out what to wear. After that I hoped in the car and drove to the moter inn.  I was more excited than I ever has been in my life. I did not know what the protocol was, I was so confused that I stopped and picked up a dozen roses not sure if such things were called for in something like this?
I got to the motor inn in time I got out of the car and walked up to room 12. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was already breathing heavy. I knocked on the door and a few moments later the door opened. There she stood. She was still wearing what she was at the store. But even more beautiful and sext then I remember however. I did not know what to say all I could manage is to hold up the flowers in front of me. She smiled and giggled.

Lady: “Thank you that’s sweet. Why don’t you come in?” She moved aside.

Me: “Thanks Miss” I said walking to the room.

Lady: “Sit down on the bed and take your clothes off.”

Me: Gulp “ Well That’s what I came for but that was fast”

Lady: Giggle “Sit down and take your clothes off I’ll be back in a few minutes”

As I sat on the bed she walked in to the bathroom and shut the door. I got undressed but kept my underwear and sat on the bed for what seemed like ages.  Finally the bathroom door open and there she stood and oh my fucking god.  Her hair was pulled back in to a tight ponytail, Her lips were a deep red, She wear a red latex corset and black knee high boots and latex high gloves. My jaw dropped and my underwear raised like a tent.  The only sound I could manage was a gargling sound.

Lady:  “I told you to get the fuck undressed and lay down”
A bit shocked at the angry tone of her voice I took off my underwear was revealed my throbbing cock. And I laid down on the bed.

Lady:  Good boy at least you learn fast. That’s a trait that will serve you well if your smart.”

As she walk towards me I saw she was carrying something. Hand cuffs it looked like .

Lady: “Raise your hands boy, to the top of the bed.”

Me: “Yes Miss”

She cuffed my hands to the head board. The excitant was building in me. I could bearly hold myself back. If she so much as looked at my cock I would have cummed right then and there most likely.

Lady: “Well boy before we even think about anything to do with your realise we need to make sure I am pleased first.”
Me: Sorry Miss?

Without saying another word she climbed up on to my face and sat on it.

Lady: “Now boy lick and eat that pussy. Stick your tongue out damn it and lick!”

With that she was riding my face like a person would a horse. I had no idea what I was doing so I just sticked my tongue out and curved it a bit. I could not believe it after all this time it was finally happening. She groaned and the occasional “Yes” and “oh god yes: Passed her lips. Her breathing and groans came faster and faster until she came. It was unlike anything I had tasted before. I do not really know how to describe it. Groaning and swearing her breathing became more normal. She lifted herself up a bit and looked down hat my drenched face.

Lady: “Well boy that wasn’t bad for a first try. You could have done better but nice try I guess…….Ok I guess you have been a good boy.”

She lowered her face to mine. “You ready boy?”
I nodded my head.

Lady: ” You better be.” And with that she gave me a deep long kiss, And I came yet again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment