Saturday, June 8, 2013

Confession June 1st by Tristian

I lay there on the bed face down naked except for my collar and cuffs, head turned to the side waiting for Mistress to begin.  I can already feel the pain even though we have not even begun.  My brand is well on its way to becoming permanent and the thought of that alone sends shivers into my body and my mind elevates.
 
For weeks now we have been working on it cutting one week, cell popping another, gouging at times and burning straight through others.  Through all of it there are the beatings and the whippings.  I wish I could describe to you the feelings of receiving impact over that area.  Every touch every flick is intensified exponentially to the pain otherwise felt to the surrounding flesh.  To be honest though the surrounding flesh even groans though I believe it could be in abject jealousy to the feelings that ass cheek feels when even the wind from a missed strike kisses it.

So many times in life I have been told that I wear my heart on my sleeve and as I lay here I secretly smile at the thought that unbeknown to many I now also where it on my ass but it isn’t only mine it is ours and by effect hers.  The pride I feel as she begins the first touch is overwhelming and I can feel the tears begin, no not tears of pain but tears of belonging and desire, of service and submission and permanence and pride.  This is just one of my badges, my honors, my marks but it is the permanence of this, Her mark.  I feel it deeper this time my leg and foot involuntarily moving as she pushed the needle all the way through the skin.  The feeling of the blood as it slides down the skin awakening every nerve along its path.  The smells of burning flesh, fresh blood flowing, Mistress’s excitement all combining to overwhelm my wolves’ sense of smell.  The senses all worked together to bring me to that place that only a slave can know.  That place where your joy, your pain, your desire, all add enough endorphins to lift you completely out of your body and set you high above looking down.

Soon the flesh will heal over and the scar will get to the point where it will never leave but the feelings I have of wearing this mark will never leave I will wear this brand with more pride than even my most precious collar, the thing I desired most in life until this point.  Yes, I know and can imagine the shock going through your mind as it did mine but here it is in its simplicity.  It is her mark but I will wear it no matter where I am, or how I am dressed, and by the goddess I will wear it when I am buried and gone and that can never be taken away it is now not just a mark it is a part of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment