Saturday, June 8, 2013

My First Time by Goliath

"My First Time" by Goliath (baillin)

I was always a very shy and timid boy, I was never good flirting and rarely tired it. When I did it came off as awkward and forced. I blush and look away at a woman even smiling at me.I would never imagine that things like this might be attractive to a certain kind of lady. I learned differently.

One day I was at the mall looking to pick up a birthday gift for my brother’s wife. I ended up in some department store,  I cannot recall the name. After walking up and down several aisles, I found myself in the women’s clothing section.  There I stood looking at bras. I am not sure how long I stood there before I heard someone nearby. I looked over to my left and saw a Lady. She was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. Her eyes deep brown and seductive, Her skin the colour of a rich chocolate, Her hair darker then midnight and her figure? That of a goddess. She wore a red skirt that ended slightly above her knees and white top with a red blazer over it, red high heels that matched her red nails. Golden earrings hung from her earlobes. When her eyes met  my own, I blushed.  I looked away and thought to myself "Staring at women does not make me seem like a weirdo at all. Nope"  I turned back and tried to make myself look busy, browsing through all the stuff on the aisle behind me until the Lady walked over.

She said, “You know, if you are looking to buy some underwear for a woman you should go across the food court. They have much better stuff there.”

I was barely able to look over at her. “How do you know I am here to buy something for someone?”

The Lady smiled and nodded down at my hand. I had forgotten I was holding a card from hall make with happy birthday written on the front. “An educated guess. It’s good you have that. If not, then you just look like a weirdo staring at women’s underwear in the middle of a department store.” She laughed.

I smiled “It would look odd indeed….even with the card it’s not the best thing to do”

She giggled. “So are you buying something for that special someone?”

“Oh no” I replied “I do not have a special someone in my life. I am looking for something for my brother’s wife”

She laughed again. “Your brother might not like it if you give his wife some underwear for her birthday”

“Oh” I said again. “I am not sure how I got over here really” I let out a nervous laugh.

“I see.” She said nodding. “So you do not have anyone special in your life? Not dating anyone”

I stared down at my shoes. “ Ah no. I have not been on a date with a woman in quite some time. In fact ,I cannot remember the last date I had. Probably at the end of high school some time.” I let out yet another nervous laugh.

The lady had a somewhat shocked look on her face.” Really?! Hrmm interesting.  So stop me if I am going to far but you have….been to bed with a woman before right?”

Looking around with my face beet red: “Ahhh no no I have not. I have ah just not been lucky enough as of yet.”

She took a step closer to me. “Would you like to be that lucky” She said running a hand down my arm.

My knees almost bucked under me. My breath had tuned shaky and rapid. I could not believe what I was hearing and I replied in a higher voice then before” I would like to be at some point yes”

She took a another step closer and pressed up against me. Her breath was sweet. “If you like you may be lucky enough soon. Would you like that?” Her eye locking on to mine.

Even though I towered over her I felt dwarfed by this woman. I could not speak.  All I could do was nod my head with my mouth gapping open. A bulge rising in my pants.

She giggled and took a bit of paper and a pen from her purse and wrote down her number and gave it to me. Then she took my chin in her hand and kissed my deeply and passionately. With that my throbbing cock exploded in my pants and I nearly collapsed.

She just looked down and smiled at me. “Call me as soon as you can. See you soon boy”  She laughed  turned and walked away her hips swing as she went, and me?  I stood there, my lips shaped like I was still kissing.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment