Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Story by Deman


Beginning of the story:

There was something that she said...it was barely a whisper but his ear begged for understanding. He tried to remember.

The grass swayed over his head. He looked straight up. The clouds seemed to make formations that he might have known.

He pulled a stalk and chewed on it. The sun warmed him and he sensed he was the only person for miles. Just him, the grass,
and the blue blue sky. He heard a tractor way in the distance but it was like a dream he had had...somnolent and passing.

He got lost in a reverie.... and then realized he didn't know what day is was. The grass tasted good, but his mouth felt clean. Running his hands across a cheeks, they were smooth. He felt cleaner than he had ever remembered. Looking down, he was wearing work clothes, farm clothes. His were never laundered but never really CLEAN. everything was still old, his, but mended and cared for. What the hell happened? His watch and phone were missing, though his wallet was still in his pocket. Listening to the rumble of the tractor and the buzzing of the insects he closed his eye and tried to remember. SHIT, what was his name!! Fumbling for the wallet and opening it with shaky hands, the money was still there, but screw that. There, the driver's license, Deman, Deman Moonbean. How could i forget my own name? It isn't like i haven't be kidded about it everyday of my life. Breathe, focus. I remember what things are, a wallet, money, grass, bees, a tractor. I was fixing a tractor. When? The sun and the breeze feel good, i get up and walk towards the trees at the end of the field. There should be a road there, maybe catch a ride. That stops me. Something happened on a road, by the tractor. An accident? Noooo, i'm not injured, the clothes are not bloody. Chewing on the grass and walking to the road. From the tractor. THINK!!!

There was a car. I was working on the tractor and there was a car on the road… and… the horn started beeping. Chewing on the grass, like now, walking toward the car. Yes, the hood was up. Grabbing a flashlight and a pair of water pump pliers and a screwdriver. Heading toward the car with the hood up. Wearing bib coverall, a tee shirt, work boots a hat and long sleeve shirt to keep the sun off. Two ladies are standing next to the car. They are dressed oddly. Like from an old movie, or a movie about earlier times. Both are very attractive and then i realize i am such a mess. Stupid thoughts, i mean i am working in a field, but still. I walk up and ask them if the need assistance, crap, i even took my hat off. For some reason they made me nervous. They were wearing High Heels, tight skirts, and i think one was wearing a corset ~blushes~ that is why i was nervous. i would of bet they knew they made me hard.

The car was overheating, i was going to get water… then? walking, watching the grasshopper jumping out of the way of my boots, then, the one in the corset said there was water and antifreeze in the trunk. The car was from the fifties too. An Olds' Holiday 88. Trunk was huge, and empty. What the hell. She opened the trunk, nothing in but the spare, then… pain, and cold. She stabbed me in the ass with something. I went to turn around, but the world was spinning at a different speed than me. Like magic, She is whisper something and cradling my head, then She kissed me hard. The whole tongue in the mouth thing. Some crazy chick stabs me in the ass with a needle? As i am passing out She kisses me, what did i do?? i kissed Her back ~blushes and walks~ ~kicks a rock~ Thinking She dumped me in the trunk. i think i was tied somehow, but there were blankets or cushion or something. i woke up…. where?

Listening to the bugs, no more tractor. Must be like two in the afternoon. getting too hot. i woke up, feeling good. i was clean and was being rubbed with some oil. it was very nice and relaxing. as i went to turn to see who was behind me, i couldn't. i was on a weird massage table. i don't know how, but i was tied to it. my face was actually cradled in a hole in the table.it was very comfortable, except for not being able to move. ~blushes~ no, it was comfortable because i couldn't move. The oiled hands knew what they were doing. There was a second hole in the table, and it wasn't for my head. Oiled hands running down my back, between my ass cheeks and poking me ~blushes~ never mind. THEN, a nail across the bottom of my foot. There was no doubt i was awake.

"Ms. Q., he is awake." She called and didn't stop rubbing my back and ass and between the cheeks making my whole body blush. somewhere a million miles away heard the hypnotic sounds of high heels on hard floors approaching. i don't know if it was intentional, but the Woman massaging me was sliding Her hand between my ass cheeks in time with the clicking. i know it isn't possible, but i could feel Her smiling.

"That is enough teasing him for now Susan, we do not want him cumming. Deman, good day. As you have heard, I am Ms. Q. I have in my service several Ladies. We train men to fulfill a niche in society. We have been watching you for sometime. you have qualities the I feel can be developed than would enable you to be of some value. Do you understand?" sweating and listening to the Lady, no, i didn't understand. "DEMAN do you understand?" SWAT the pain was incredible. "When Ms. Q. ask a question Deman, you are to answer honestly and to the best of your knowledge." purred Susan. trying to catch my breath i utter "no." SWAT my ass that felt so good minutes ago was on fire. "Deman, a complete answer and address Her as Ms. Q. don't forget. politeness counts" i swear Miss Susan's voice what getting breathy, like She was having sex. "no Miss Q., i do not understand" i feel the tip of something tracing the welts. "that was very good Deman" cooed the voice. "thank You Miss Susan" i blurted out. i felt soft lips actually kiss the welts, "very good Deman" i sighed and blushed" "Miss Q. I do think he has potential." Miss Susan sounds like someOne showing Her pet learned a new trick. "Yes Susan, when I read his file I had hoped there would be something to work with." A hand goes into my hair and grabs it, forcing my head to one side as a mouth and teeth attack my throat. i yelp, but the lips and the tongue sooth the sharpness of the teeth and i feel myself melting into Her kiss. "No, Deman, I know you don't understand, even after the training, you most likely never will. In three days time you will be released. No, we are not letting you go. We have a group of Ladies that like to hunt. The DoD, no Deman, not the department of defense, The Daughters of Diana. Do you know who Diana is Deman?" great, a friggin' mythology qui SWAT SWAT SWAT "yes, yes Ms. Q. She is the Goddess of the Moon" "Very Very good Deman" cooed Miss Susan as She licked my back and rubbed more oil on my ass ~shivers and blushes~ trying not to get hard, trying HARD not to get hard. "She is also the Goddess of the Hunt Deman" Her hands and Her tongue as as soft and smooth as the cane is hard. "Ms. Q. he tastes like that salty licorice, so yummy." "Yes Susan, but as with Deman, we too must do work before we can enjoy our play, so, to continue. Deman, this is going to be cruel, but life is. Miss Susan is going to have you for the rest of today. How well you do will be a reflection on Miss Susan personally. She does not like to be embarrassed or humiliated in front of, for lack of a better term, Her Sisters. Do you understand Deman?" "YES Ms. Q." i blurt out. SWAT i can feel tears in the corners of my eyes. "sweetie, that was very good, but it was a lie. you don't understand, but you will." whispered Miss Susan, Her lips brushing my ear. this is so fuck up. She hits me and then licks me and i can hardly keep from cumming. "So" Ms. Q. continues, "Miss Susan is going to brand you. It isn't a big brand, it is actually very well done. The symbol is that of the Greek Goddess Artemis of which Diana is the Roman equivalent. The brand is a waxing moon with an arrow across as if notched. For the brand to look good, the pet, you Damen, must stay still. I think you will do your best, won't you?" "yes Ms. Q." i whisper. She leans down and kisses my head. It sends shivers down my body. "I know you will Deman, and it isn't because of the fear of pain, it is desire."

As Ms. Q walks aways the echoes of Her heel clicks in my ears and the memory of how my body twitched as Her nails ran down my back makes time stand still. How long have they been watching me. How can they make my body respond so quickly. i realize i hear water running and Miss Susan humming cheerily. i still really have no idea what They look like, but in my minds eye They are beautiful… SNAP OUT OF IT… ~shivers~ i am fantasizing about Women that want to brand and hunt me, i so need help. "sweetie, I need to wash the oil off so the brand looks pretty. I would tell you it will not hurt much, but two things. One, it would be a lie, and two, this is making Me so wet, here taste" and with that i see a hand with beautiful fingers glide past my face and into my mouth and i just start sucking and licking as She bites my shoulder and runs a cloth across the skin of my right ass and hip. i feel my whole body blush. "honey, you know you are not going to cum, but know this, I think if you hold still and try, I think your screams will bring me ecstasy. If you are good and try AND the brand comes out pretty, you will have more to taste. Wouldn't you like that." As She pull Her fingers out of my mouth, i realize that i cannot answer, i just mew. As i await the sting of cane She says "I know you are scared baby, it is going to hurt, but you will do well, won't you" Still unable to talk, i just gasp for air and nod. She strokes my back and walks away. Through the opening of the massage table i see Her place a brazier on the floor. The coals are red white hot and even from three feet away i can feel the heat. i have seen this done to cattle. they don't like it. i would pee if i wasn't so dehydrated from sweating. She holds up the cool iron for me to see. "Pretty, isn't it?" Still unable to talk i just nod and for some reason i kiss the branding iron. i feel Miss Susan's hand on my back and She is trembling. "Damen honey, you are the first one to do that. It wasn't a big one, but did you feel me cum?" She puts the iron on the coals and i get to watch it heat. As it does the brazier is framed by Miss Susan's high heeled shoes, snug blue jeans encasing long legs. i feel Her leaning over me kissing and licking me between my shoulder blades, Her hands cupping my ass cheeks. i loose track of time and the next thing i notice is i am missing the weight of Miss Susan along my back. She is stroking my hair and whispering " Damen sweetie, it is time. this is going to hurt … a lot. Make Me proud sweetie" i could only nod and mew and whimper. This is so bizarre, Miss Susan was going to brand me and wanted me to be still to make Her proud. i felt myself blushing because part of me didn't want to disappoint Her. i see Her move away and i am left looking into the red hot coals and there is a big empty spot where the branding iron use to be. i feel Her taking the towel and drying off the sweat from my skin. "Ok baby, here we go" i feel Her weight pinning down my already bound thighs, i take a few deep breaths and exhale completely. For a spit second all i feel is pressure and i think it is a prank, then the pain comes. If there were any air left in my lungs i would be screaming, but first i have to remember how to inhale. i might have peed on the floor but i have no idea. by the time i get air in my lungs it is done, but the pain and the smell are just coming. the screaming is so loud it makes me forget to puke. i heard a hiss and them Miss Susan is running Her hands up and down my back. "It's done baby, relax. Let me see how well you did for me." i think i was crying, i don't remember. i just tried to calm down. After a few minutes or maybe a week my body was still. Miss Susan spent a long time examining the brand, then She started caressing my ass and kissing it. i was blushing and i think i was smiling. i felt something gooey and cooling go on and though it still hurt, it felt better. Miss Susan walked back to the head of the table and to my shock, She dropped down and sat on the floor so She could look up at my face though the hole my head was cradled. She was smiling up at me. She was angelic. Miss Susan was radiant. Her hand came up and wiped moisture from my face. She licked it off Her fingers. "Damen, your tears taste so good to me." Looking down, i see Miss Susan's pants are wet, like She had a accident. Noticing where i am looking Miss Susan undoes Her belt and opens the top of Her jeans. Her hand slide inside. "Yes Damen sweetie, this is Your fault. The brand might be the best i had ever done. you were screaming so you didn't hear mine." Removing her hand, Her fingers are dripping wet. She raises them to my mouth and i part my lips as She pushes the fingers inside. i close my eyes and start sucking Her fingers clean and i start really crying. She doesn't say anything or move and just waits for me to finish. somewhere in my head i know i am crying not because of the pain, but because i am happy? when i get out of this a shrink is going to write a book about me. i don't tell Her, but when i open my eyes, She is smiling and looking right at me. She knows and i blush. "baby, now comes the part that you will not understand." Miss Susan giggles. "Right, like any of this makes sense to you". "The good news is you did so well so far it went rather quickly, and believe it or not, relatively painlessly. The bad news, for you, is that I now have to cane you until it is time for you to get some food and go to sleep. Tomorrow you spend the day with My Sisters." Once again the sound of boots retreating and then coming back. i hear swishing noises. "Yes Damen, that is the sound of the cane going through the air. I LOVE doing this. you know that Your responses so far have pleased me, the taste of me is proof, no. The proof is in the pudding" She giggles and it should like Tinker-belle flirting. "Here is something to help you get through this." i hear the sound of liquid being shaken in a bottle and think it is more lotion for the pain. Instead of my back and ass, Miss Susan reaches under the table to the other opening. Lube. ~blushes~ "oh fuck" i gasp. "Excuse me" said Miss Susan, though i can hear the smile in Her words. She stops. "My my Deman, that didn't take long. I have to be careful because you aren't allowed to what Damen?" SWAT ~mews~ "i am not allowed to cum Miss Susan" "Correct" She licks my back. Slowly She starts caning my ass and shoulders and legs and feet. When i feel like i cannot hold the screams in any longer, She know and She stops. She lick my back, kisses every where the cane has hit. Then She starts again. Each round seems longer. She stops, pulls my hair and bites my neck and i almost pass out. "Very Good Deman" She croons, "you are done for the night." She grabs my hair and turns my head so She can look me in the eye. Do you know how long i have been caning You sweetie?" ~blushes~ "no Miss Susan, i don't" ~shivers~ thinking i can't take much more. it can't really be over. "A little more than three hours. you are so stripped and red, but no cuts." Miss Susan still looks beautiful, but like She just worked out. Sweaty and Her hair was damp. "I would so like to keep going, but rules are rules. Ms. Q. say I have to share you with my Sisters until the hunt. After the hunt, well we will see…."

to be continued....

0 comments:

Post a Comment