Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hunger by Anonymous Domme


He really was beautiful, his face turned up to mine, framed by those long tresses that curled at the ends, long dark eyelashes highlighting piercing blue eyes that looked at me with such trust. His lithe body was naked as he knelt before me hands bound behind his back. “There’s a good boy” I petted him reassuringly. This was the first time he had knelt before anyone and he shook a little, nervous, not knowing was expected of him.
“Who am I boy?” I asked quietly. He looked a little bewildered, and looked as though searching for the right words. I placed a finger under his chin and lifted his head repeating “who am I?” he faltered a little before whispering “Mistress” I smiled and ran a finger along the curve of his cheek “That’s right, I am Mistress and you boy… are mine” he nodded  “Yes Mistress I am yours”
I stood still dressed in my work clothes except for my shoes which had been kicked off earlier. I pressed a stocking clad foot against his hardening cock, he gasped a little at the unexpected contact but kept still. “Is the rope cutting into your flesh boy?” I had tied it tightly, I love to see the stains it leaves around the wrists, yes he would be marked in so many ways by me before I had finished. He nodded and I pressed harder on his cock he grimaced a little but kept his position like a good slut should.
I lifted my dress so he could see what I was wearing underneath which was just a suspender belt and stockings, I had gone to work with no underwear on, something I did occasionally. I took my foot off his cock and  opened my legs a little wider his eyes of course were drawn to my pussy and who could blame him, my pussy is fucking magnificent. “Hungry boy?” I asked as I moved closer to him, so close he would have been able to breathe in my scent. He nodded eagerly and I laughed “of course you are, would you like to taste me boy” he nodded again and moved his head trying to get closer and I laughed again. “Now I didn’t say you could taste me …. I only asked if you would like to” He looked a little crestfallen “yes Mistress”  I rubbed my clit until my pussy glistened he watched every move I made … I stuck one finger inside …. Then another swirling them around coating them. I held my fingers under his nose and he breathed in slowly, then I smeared my juices across his face and he licked his lips hungrily “please Mistress” he looked at me and I laughed “don’t be greedy boy you will have plenty of time to service me”  I swear if he had a tail at that moment it would have been wagging.
I walked over and sat on the bed pulling my dress off over my head and discarding it carelessly on the floor. I sat there in my red bra, red suspender belt and black stockings and lifting one leg in the air unclipped one of the stockings and slowly rolled it to my ankles and over my foot and threw it near him. I repeated the process with my other stocking and again threw that near him. I went to my bedside table and took out a dildo, it wasn’t too small, it wasn’t too big, it was just right. His eyes widened as he watched me take the lube and moisten it “Is that for me?” he whispered “only I have never…” I stopped him with just a look “do you trust me?” I asked and was rewarded with a “yes Mistress” I carried on with what I was doing “then we will begin”
I sauntered back over to him and picked up one of my stockings, I crouched down in front of him and kissed him tasting myself as I did.. his eyes closed as he melted against me. As the kiss ended I drew back and gently stuffed the stocking in his mouth. Standing I caressed his hair and as he was closing his eyes lulled into a sense of security I pulled on it hard pulling his head down to the floor his cheek against the carpet his ass in the air. I sat on the floor next to him and parted his butt cheeks he was tense and I needed to relax him a little so with one hand I wrapped my fingers around his cock which by now was so hard it looked as though it could have erupted and started to slowly stroke him. I heard his muffled  moans as I took the dildo and rubbed  the head against the entrance to his hole, and before he had time to think I eased it into him and started to fuck him slowly as I stroked. After the initial shock of having something inserted into his ass had subsided he started to move in time with my stroking and fucking him. “My what a little slut my boy is” I laughed The stocking in his mouth did not the not completely stifle the “oh god” as I moved my hands faster “ Do you want  to come slut?” I asked already knowing the answer. He nodded his eyes closed with pleasure it was a good omen to see he had taken to be fucked in the ass so readily, and how much he was enjoying it. I could tell by how his body was tensing, his toes curling that an orgasm was on the horizon…. Well that wouldn’t do at all. I released my hand from his cock and took the dildo out of his ass and stood placing one foot on his back. His eyes had opened in confusion “you didn’t think it was going to be that easy did you boy” I smiled down, a hunter looking at its prey “I’ve only just begun”

0 comments:

Post a Comment