Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pool Confession by Anonymous


one summer day

        It was a hot sunny day and I chose to go outside and take some time in the swimming pool to cool off a bit. You, however, opted to stay inside and relax on the chaise lounge. Beads of sweat form on the glass of iced tea sitting on the end table by you. You look so peaceful as you thumb through the book I gave to you as a present. "The Book of Revelations", a scandalous novel of a man who is abducted by three women and forced into servitude. I thought you might enjoy reading of his delicious torment and imprisonment, and it brings me a sense of joy to be on my knees, head bowed with my arms stretched out with a gift of devotion to my Lady.  I can see you slowly lick your finger to turn a page from my vantage point as I do the last few laps.
    Finishing my last one I get out of the water and grab the towel draped over the pool side chair and dry off somewhat, wrapping it around my thick shoulders as I head back into the house. Opening the sliding glass window and stepping in, the cold air of the air conditioning rolls over me and I shiver as the water evaporates from my still damp skin. My buds become taunt and harden as they strain against the fabric of my towel. You glance at me from the corner of your almond shaped eyes, holding your breath for the tiniest of moments. Your gaze drops to my feet and inches up over my calves and thighs, spidering over my trim hips, and stopping at the mass of my sculpted chest. I look up to catch you spying, and a soft smile crosses my lips.
    I walk over to you and offer my hand to help you up. Rising to your feet on stacked black stiletto heels you can almost look me in the eye as your slender arms slip around me, pulling me close.  Not caring that I am wet your hand goes to my long hair and pulls me to your wet plush lips, placing a kiss so tenderly that it makes my knees shake. One of your hands slides down and rests on my rear giving it a slight squeeze. No words needed to be spoken as you move your hand from my bottom and brush it over my muscular thigh, your fingers teasing me as you play with one side of my bathing suit, the only thing between my treasure and you. You move your finger under the material playing along the length of my girth, making me gasp.
    You smile that particular smile and I know all that it entails as you slip your finger in, running it in circles around the pulsing head. I grip you with strong hands holding onto you like a drowning man as my knees grow weaker, gliding down your body to rest on my knees in front of you, your hand still firmly entrenched in my hair. "I am hungry for my boy, and I know he is hungry for me. Aren't you boy?"
    I look up as you yank on my hair to bring me to your gaze. "Yes my Lady, my hunger for you can never be slaked."
    I look in raw lust as you let your tongue slip out and trace the outline of your full pouty lips. Using my wide shoulders to brace yourself as you bring your stunning body to the floor in front of me and I can feel the heat from your sacred temple as it passes so close to my lips. You press on and move your hand back to where it was and push it down on my now very rigid steel, making me cry out a little from the pleasure/pain. Thoughts in my mind scream brutally as I want to be an intimate part of your being, to be the one that you call when you have desires, wants, needs of any kind whether it is for pleasure or not. To be so selflessly devoted to you that I would blind myself so that I could not look at another. Your image being the only one to ever be seen in my mind's eye.
    I gasp as your thumb circles the broad head of my member, slipping around it as I trickle out some nectar, making your digit glide so much easier. Eyes widen as I watch you pull your hand out. I'm breathing hard and my heart is pounding hard like a herd of boys stampeding to their Ladies in my chest. You bring your finger to your mouth and suck on it, lick your lips and liking what you taste. Easing the towel from my shoulders and toss it to the floor you bring your hand to my hair and pull me down slowly to the exposed flesh of your ample chest. As I get it down to your breasts you pull harder and my lips purse in anticipation to the taste of your body. Your grip is so strong as you maneuver my mouth to where you want it that my muscles bunch and begin to sting, but the hurt turns into pleasure.
    Having me where you want me you release a hand and cup one of the meaty swells rubbing your thumb over the thick bud as it makes itself so apparent under your silk shirt. Slender fingers take it in their grasp and pinch roughly, teasing it further. I hear a vulgar sigh rise up from your inner being as you arch your chest out in response to your wanton grip. Releasing it you push one of your mounds up and I capture one of those perfectly pink towers of flesh with my mouth, running my tongue over it through the barrier of the shirt.
    I ease my hand up and begin to tear at the garment until the buttons sail across the room. I care little of the act as I know my Lady will have me mend it later. Lunging forward I eagerly suck on your nipple flicking it with my tongue and pinching it between my pearly teeth. You rake my body with your long manicured nails, making crimson trails along my tanned flesh. I try not to cry out but I can't hold it back much longer and I moan loudly. Just the the touch of the woman that I want to serve till the end of my days alone enough to almost send me over the edge. But no, you want to prolong my suffering.
    You push me away roughly and sit on the chair again and look down at the discoloration in your skirt. Knowing what you want I kneel between your legs, unbuckling the belt and reaching around the back to unzip your burgundy skirt. The scent of your desire fills my senses as you lift up your hips for me to remove the garment. You rarely wear anything underneath as you might need me to pleasure you at any time, anywhere, and I see today was no different.
    I wrap my hand around your well toned leg and begin to stroke you gently. You shake your head and tangling your fingers in my hair, forcing my head down and prod my lips with your own to open my mouth. I slide my lips down and over your salivating mound, taking you deep in my wiling mouth as I start to suck on you. The tip of my tongue rises and falls like a flogger on a boys back along the length of your honey pot, trying to bring you to the wicked peak of physical pleasure. Moving my hand and mouth as one I start at a slow and steady pace. But I can see that it is not enough for you.
    Sucking hard and fast as you practically face fuck me with the jutting of your pelvis. Both of your hands on my head now forcing yourself harder and deeper into my willing mouth. I gag a little at first but get used to it as you continue to grind your cunny along the expanse of my face. Long slow delectable groans of delirious rhapsody fill my ears as you grunt in primal bliss, bucking your hips like an enraged mare. I can feel the veins in my cock tighten before you suddenly hold my head in a death grip over you and you explode in my mouth. The hot, salty, milky cum flows down my throat as you stream your sacred nectar, holding me there as I accept your gift. Without choice I let the thickness fill my mouth, gulping it with an eager devotion till you pull my head back.  A small trickle of syrupy juice runs down my chin and I raise my hand to catch it, bringing it to my lips, savoring the taste of my Lady's precious wine.
    There is a animalistic look in your eyes as you lean forward to take hold of my member, so exquisitely hard in your commanding vice. Leaning forward I watch as you ease back into the chair placing each leg over an arm. I almost loose my balance as you bring me to your lips and I have to grab the back of the chair to steady myself. My eyes widen as I watch you lick the outside of my bathing suit and pull it down, teasing me from back to front as if you were savoring a lollipop.
    Your tongue flicks out like a cobra circling the bulbous head while your other hand takes hold of my tight sack and pulls on it with authority. I yelp in protest but I know it will only get me more of the same as you tug again with a bit more force. Shimmering lips begin to part as they engulf the circumference of my meat, sucking on it voraciously then dragging your teeth along the rim. I shake and quiver as you lash at my throbbing cock, my knuckles turn white as I grasp the back of the chair, resisting the urge to take hold of your head and plunge it down the length of my lust.  My hips buck and thrust into you as you open your throat wide to accept me, saliva covering the long mass and drooling out the sides of your warm, enticing mouth. Your hand releases my jewels Just as I am about to cum.
    You move your hand down and between my legs as you plunge your tongue along the underside of my shaft. I can feel your breath against my skin as I look down to see you taking the full length of me. I cry out when you push your finger into my body, moving it in and out fucking me, owning me, making me yours. As if you ever had to do anything but look at me to have that acceptance and devotion.
    My breaths come quick and shallow as the walls of your mouth close around me, your tongue assaulting every electric nerve and I can't hold back any longer. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN I CUM MY LADY" I cry out with a whimpering voice. The avalanche of pleasure only being held back by a fly swatter of self control. "PLEASE MY LADY, I AM BEGGING YOU!!" I nearly scream in agony. I feel a sharp sting as you slap my tush hard, then reentering me with two fingers fast and deep.
    Pulling your head back for a brief moment you look at me sternly, as if I had given some measure of affront to you. "You WILL cum for me boy, not now, RIGHT NOW!!"
    I roar like a possessed demon as I start to trickle, then release a flood of my hot sweet nectar, gushing forth, squirting into your mouth. The chair groans in protest as I rock my body along with it while an all consuming feeling of illicit wickedness takes control of my inner being. Pressurized blasts of my seed escape into your greedy throat to take all of my tribute. Time stops for long moments as my body goes nearly into shock, your fingers pumping into me like an oil well as you stroke every salty drop from my body.
    Not wasting any time you go to the floor and motion for me to follow. I do as I am told and lay on my back. A sharp scowl rides across your tender face and you snap your fingers for me to come to you. I rise up immediately and go to you. Laying down you place your legs on my shoulders and levering yourself using the chair you thrust hard towards me. The suddenness of it makes me lurch forward to invade your temple. Silken walls clamp down and hold me tightly as your legs clench at my neck, but only for a moment do you wait. Leaning forward and pressing your legs against my chest you start to thrust at me, wanting me to fill you with my mass.
    Moving slow at first and I see the tender Lady that has taken my will as her own and I respond in kind with a languid rocking motion. You hook your finger and motion for me to come closer. As I do so I feel your nails rip down my chest as you take me into a deep hypnotic kiss. Such fury and brutality could only come from a Lady who truly knows what she wants and takes it as she needs. You pick up the pace as your body bucks faster. With each thrust I go deeper and deeper, harder and harder. You can feel me deep within your belly, touching parts of you that you thought were unreachable, but you don't care. All that matters is the pleasure that your boy is giving you. The pleasure that you take from him as it is your right to do so.
    Moaning loudly my hands go behind my neck and I hold on while you fuck me like a Shetland pony. My blue eyes watch you and the blistering sight of voracious yearning and carnivorous, mind bending passion crossing your face fuels my sinewed frame to double and re double my efforts in such perverted ways. As the sweat sprays from my body I can see the intent in your eye, the look of knowing that you have inspired me to let the raw unchecked animal out. I start to climb that hill of ecstasy making my way to the top and the point of no return and I see that we are taking that journey together, hand in hand, leash in hand.
    You move your hand and start to pinch my nipple, the pain of it brings me to a higher level of consciousness and my hand goes to your own to mimic the same motion.  I moan louder and the sound fills the room. I let go of all restraint and control over myself. I give it all to you, the one who I draw breath for. The one that, every action I take, is to please and make her existence easier in some way. And when I think that I couldn't last much longer, you look at me, searing your emerald green gaze right through me, seeing every faction of my being, my very soul. I lay bare to you as you examine that which you own.
    Lips part as all sound is nullified, there is only your voice, your soft lilting voice that I pray to all the gods and goddesses every night that I yearn to hear you call my name. "NOW"  you say with a tender look. A smile spreads over my lips and the gates of paradise erupt. I tumble over that cliff and plunge into the waters below letting the sensation washing over me sending wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure racking my body, making it shake. I feel your walls close around my cock holding it and pulsating, milking it of my seed over and over. Hands claw and rip at my body as you free fall into the well of decadent, glorious bliss.
    There is a shift in the ether around us that I cannot explain while our bodys touch, our souls touch, exchanging vows and promises that will transverse any boundary that is known. With a final thrust and a low growl you release yourself one final time. The hot liquid squirting deep inside of you rushes out and covers my quivering thighs, feeling the warmth of your nectar flowing down across my skin. Breathing hard and shaking, sweat glistening on our skin ,you stand, sliding yourself from me. Looking down at our cum trickling from your body to my chest as I collapse in a near convulsing yet blissfully satisfied heap of boy and I find that I can barely move.
    The glass of tea still sits on the table with a wet ring stain from where it had been sitting can be seen as you pick it up and take a drink with a satisfied smirk on your face. "Be sure to mend that shirt my dirty and delicious boy."
    Spinning on your spiked heel you leave me there to enjoy the moment before having to lift my exhausted frame and begin my duties.

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment