Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Confession by Houseboi


Greetings and well wishes all Ladies and to brothers and sisters of the chain.

The purpose of this writing is to help in making amends for a terrible mistake I made while greeting those in The Dominion courtyard. It will consist of my confession for the mistake, my apology for said mistake and my short story, describing how I came to choose my path to serve Women.

On July 7th, at 12:32 PM SLT, on entering the Dominion courtyard I did greet the Misses in text. I cammed around and still I missed one of the Misses and even went and called her boy a Miss. Then, realizing that they were all in voice, I turned on my voice and started to greet the Misses again in voice, without permission to speak in voice.

I should have known better. I had been on the sim over 24 hours and I had all the rules. I plead guilty at my trial and accepted my punishment, hoping there would be a good beating? /grin

I apologize for my transgression and hope that I can be forgiven. I promise that I will try harder and do better in the future.

I was also instructed by Her Judgery to add the story of what put me on the path to serving Women. This story is painful but I present this to you as per Her orders. I will endeavor to describe the overall experience rather than details and keep this succinct.

I first joined SL back in September of 2007. I enjoyed SL as a heavy role player for many months and met several women and had various relationships. The most fulfilling and endearing experience was with a rather dominating woman, the Queen of a Clan. I used to follow her everywhere, almost like a puppy dog wherever she went. I provided her defense and companionship and yes, I stopped a few griefers.

She was very dominate, but did not collar me, nor did we even talk about such things. Still there was a certain satisfaction in following her and carrying out her whims and I fell very hard for her. Long story short, she had to leave SL and I was left to decide what to do with the rest of my SL.

Through various events in my SL, I took up being a dominate myself. I was not Gorean, but my style was fairly close. For me, I dominated through love rather than cruelty or harshness. I have owned several women slaves in my years and loved them all and wanted only their happiness. In my way, I guess, I was serving Women who desired to be dominated by men. I took this and still take this as a serious responsibility.

During this time, I joined a RL local Dungeon and gave myself over to a wonderful Mistress, with the idea of becoming a RL Master and what better way to learn than by starting at the bottom. She was wonderful and I found out, I am a pain whore. I have a very high tolerance for pain and what she could do to my body with wool, floggers and whips was truly wondrous. I miss that more than I can put into words.

Three years ago, I met, in SL, who I thought was going to be THE one. She even moved from her home over 1,000 miles away to move in with me as my RL pet. Over the next two years we married and lived the lifestyle 24/7. I thought everything was great, but she was homesick and wrangled her way back to live with her parents. Long story short, she met a Mistress and left me.

This event put me in a state of depression for a few months and I canceled my account. When I came out of my depression, I realized what really made me happy was serving Women. I had tried to do that as a Master, but what I really wanted was to be completely dominated and owned by Women like my first SL love.

My ex had a point when she left me, and that is that besides family there is nothing more important than making Women happy, and that would make me happy.

A few days ago, I created this account and started over. I have decided that my path is that of servitude to Women, from the bottom this time. I went around to several of the more prominent Femdom sims and hung around a bit, joining their groups and such, and not until I came to The Dominion did I really feel at home. I was immediately accepted and embraced and that meant a lot to me. So, here I am.

What I hope for, is to be dominated, owned, given the chance to make Women happy and perhaps in doing so, receive the attentions I admittedly crave. I don't yet know if this will be as a group slave, or if some understanding Mistress will want me, but I am open to wherever this leads.

I thank you for your time and patience Ladies, brothers and sisters. Good afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment