Saturday, July 7, 2012

Confession by Ashpan


I  would  like  to  tell  you  little  story  about  a  mistake  that  I  have  made  with  in the  last  48 hours, One  that  I  am  deeply  sorry  about   and  I  wish  to  apologize  to  my Mistress for  my  Mistake.

a few  days  ago  I  said  to  my  Mistress  that  I  was  getting  her  a  gift, and  My  Mistress  seemed  to  be  pleased  and  happy  that  I  wanted  to  get  this  gift  for  her.

the  gift  was  a  cock cage.

so  here  is  my  confession, The  cock  cage  arrived  about  10:00am  yesterday  morning and  i  looked  over the  device since  it  was  the  first  time  that  I  had  actually  seen  a  real  one, My  mistake  was  that  instead  of  waiting  of  my  Mistress  to  present the  cage. I  tried  to  put  on  the  cage.

I  could  not  get the  cage  on because every time  I tried  to  put  it  on  my  cock  became erect and  thus  would  not  fit  in to the  steel cage.

My Mistress  was not  happy  at  all  when  I  replied  yes Mistress to  her  question " had I tried it  on" and  didn't  want  anything  to  do  with the  cage or my  cock, and  instructed the completion  this  confession  to  me,

I  wish  to  apologize  to  my Mistress , whom  I  love  and  adore, to  my Mistress who I am  devoted to.


Mistress  I  am  very  sorry  for  my  Mistake  and  I  beg  your  forgiveness. I  have  been  selfish and  I  am  deeply ashamed  at  myself.

I  love and  worship  you  in every way, and  I  want  to  try  and  make  up  for my impatience.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME


0 comments:

Post a Comment