Saturday, July 14, 2012

Persephone by Cedra


A confession about a fantasy from the dark side.

I imagine getting invited to a tea party with Lady Persephone and her friends. I had only just got to know Miss Persephone and was expecting a normal meeting with nothing special. While I ring at her door, dressed smartly, some thoughts cross my mind:
"Maybe I can impress her and hit on her... maybe she likes me... maybe I can make her feel comfortable and be liked by her friends also".
However, reality starts to work out differently from the moment the door is opened. Miss Persephone is dressed up in a corset, a leather skirt and long over the knee boots.
I feel my mouth get dry... and I have a hard time formulating my works.
"It's a pleasure meeting you, Miss Persephone", I stutter.
And then I get in and see her Friends- Lady Cimmerian and Lady Nattasha. They are dressed up, too.

In this very moment I get the thought that I am not here to drink tea, rather I am here as a servant...and then Miss Persephone introduces me to the Ladies:

She tells them that they now have a playtoy for amusement for their party. I get the command to undress.... and there I stand... in front of the three Ladies, fully erect.

I feel embarrassed and humiliated- but at the same time this stimulates me. And the Ladies see it and laugh at me. I feel like a toy. I get the command to stroke and they count the beat...1, 2, 1, 2....

"Stop" Miss Persephone cries; I quit and the Ladies laugh.

They tie my hands behind my back. Then, they slap my cock in a round. First just a bit... it even stimulates, but then they get more eager and hit harder, until it is soft.

Lady Nattasha gives me the command to lean myself over the table and then she starts penetrating my ass with her fingers. First one, then two...three and four. My cock is losing precum from the stimulation of my prostate. Miss Cimmerian takes it with her fingers and feeds me with it... She calls me an anal whore and all the Ladies laugh. Then they think my hole should be filled and insert a plug. It's a huge one... I know that I can't walk normally anymore.
Lady Cimmerian say that my cock should be under control. I have to turn around...open my feet about a meter from each other and bend my knees. She ties my cock and balls... it hurts a bit...  my cock is tied down so that it can't get hard any more. She then ties a long rope around my balls... as a leash.
She sits down... and I have to stand in front of her... she pulls my leash...that hurts..
Miss Persephone takes a paddle. She starts spanking me... and Miss Cimmerian holds my leash so I can't react and alter my position. My hands are behind my back...my cock is tied... I have a plug and I get the hits of the paddle.... Sometimes I whimper a bit.. and I have to count...I feel like a whore... after a while the Ladies have enough of my whimpering...they gag me....
Then they tie a tray to my front...and put the tea set on it and the tea party starts...
They make bad jokes about giving me tea with "milk"
... I know right now i am lucky to serve tea and the party will be not over very soon. I fear really mean and bad upcoming ideas from the dark side... while they chat for the moment and consider what they will do with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment