Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Confession To A Lady by Anonymous


Someone mentioned the Dominion in a conversation I overheard.  I can't recall just where it was, but it piqued my interest and I thought I'd visit.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a very interesting collection of people there.

There were some people engaged in pony play at one point and you, evidently having read my profile in which I mentioned wanting to learn, asked "Well, what have you learned?"  I was, I admit, rather suprised at your interest in me.  I had rather thought I was nearly invisible, but you'd noticed somehow, and offerered to help me with my appearance and to teach me things you thought I'd need to know.   You told me that I might add you as a friend, which moved me more than I thought possible


I first knelt before you on the 16th of June, when you were kind enough to allow me to approach, and to tell me that you could protect me.

I felt protected from a great many things:  predatory dommes, my own foolish eagerness, but there was  no protection from you, no defence, no place to hide from my feelings.

There was a moment when I crossed over from being someone who admired your wisdom and appreciated your help to someone who would give himself to you utterly.   You sat in a chair, and let me kneel at your feet.  People around us were talking and joking and they all seemed to fade away when I raised my head to look up at your face.   It was as if I recognised where I belonged, where I ought to be.

I looked down at the ground, lest you discover my secret.  I was afraid, frankly, to feel so much, so intensely.  I thought "She must know!  She must see it in my face."

You fastened a leash to my collar and led me.  You showed me new worlds, taught me new things and I looked up at you growing more and more hungry for your touch, but  daring not even hint at how I wanted it.

I couldn't help but think of what it must be like to belong to you, to be yours

I have thought it often and suppressed the longing.  But never entirely.

And I ran from you, and returned to you, and ran and returned again.

I want to run no more, unless it's toward you.

There was a moment when I crossed over from being someone who admired your wisdom and appreciated your help to someone who would give himself to you utterly.

Question is do You want me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment