Saturday, July 7, 2012

Confession by Valser


The story that i’m about to tell is true and it’s dated back in the Summer of 2007 when I was 28 years old .
An old adage says that Sometimes in your life happens  exactly what you expect  to happen and At that time  I really was about to realize how this sentence could be true .
Femdom has always been on my mind , since I was very young , since I was an high school student I have always wished to be the slave of a particular kind of Woman : intelligent , classy , for some aspects sophisticated  for other simple and easy go , but during those years the chances to take to reality what I really wanted were so few;  so I have basically lived it discontinuously in time .

This is one of the reasons why I decided to join in an Italian site of Femdom  that unfortunally  does not exist anymore today .  So I started hangin around there , and it’s superfluous and needless telling that the first impact with the Ladies of site in the chatroom section was simply disastrous because of some bad mistakes I still commit sometimes .

Diana was the founding member of the site , She was the Boss there , always kind polite sometimes Tough but always respectful with everybody , I never talked to her so much because our loggin times were rarely matching , until  when  after two months in a boring and hot summer evening I decided to log in  …. the room was almost empty and suddenly  after few minutes  She logged in too .
We started chatting because she wanted to know who was that criminal who has been annoying the Ladies  in the last months . But very soon our conversation became playfully and funny and really pleasant , we stayed there chatting for hours and hours  until the late hours ,  and the more She wrote to me The more I was understanding I was talking to someone special  .
Another ancient latin adage states “ memento audere semper”  which translated into English means  : remember to dare everytime , don’t know  if it’s really true but that time I surely did so I asked her “ Miss , I really would like to hear your voice “ , those were not chatrooms streaming audio , and  we neither have something like skype or messenger so She simply  answered “ give me your phone number  “ I did it and she telephoned me after few seconds ….. It was surprising …… I answred and said “ hi Miss “  …….and she said ….. “ hi boy, so how ya doin’ ? “  I stopped for some seconds …… and I said “ Diana …….” And I laughed  …… and she laughed too …. So I went on saying  “ Diana …..your accent …. You’re not Italian right ?? “ and she said laughing  “ yes you’re right boy  I’m not Italian , I’m American  but I live in north Italy since 20 years “ . I really didn’t realize she was foreigner because she was able to write in perfect Italian .
 Well , I don’t want to pull out my tell any longer about the days that followed , we simply stayed chatting hours and talking to phone hours  and  we have understood that we were having fun together , and since  it was summer , and since we were both on vacation  she invited me for some days in north Italy .
I felt lucky , privileged and I accepted the invitation . I still remember the sms she sent on  my phone when I was leaving my city “ Have a good journey towards the new and mysterious world “ .
I went there by my car …. I went through ¾ of Italy because she lived near Austria on the border line .
When I was driving she called me a lot of times , when I was  halfway  another sms got to my phone “ the cage is ready “ …… I was like ……fuck …. An  I confess that a shake of fear went through my body and after all my intention was to stay in an Hotel near by her house  …but hell I said ….i don’t give a damn , I go there ….
After 8 hours of driving I arrived in her city and I was not tired at all …. I was exicited , and the adrenaline was high ….I was dressing a suit because I wanted to have a good impression on Her . She phoned me again an said , “ you have to wait boy , cause I’m busy at the moment “ so in that hour of suspence I took a hike in the city .
Then She arrived , phoned me again asking me “ where are you ? “
And I said “ I’m here Miss  ….but I don’t see you ….” I confess that I have thought She was fucking with me but then suddenly She appeared  ….
She came towards me smiling , ( typical American I thought , americans always smile , she had a very good smile though ) she was 45 and good looking  she kissed me and hugged me and said “ you did it boy”  and I said “ did you have any doubt Miss ? “  she laughed   …..Well , my tension vanished ,She was intelligent and the first thing she did was to be easy  to make me feel at ease and comfortable .
She was very nice , I still remember that it was impressive the way She looked like the American actress  Jamie lee Curtis  and  I told her … “ everybody says that “ she said smiling.
We had a nice dinner in a nice and no crowded restaurant , we got there by her car  because she said so , ,and I remember I wanted to drive her car but she answered that I could take a rest because it would have been the only resting  I’d have gotten for the next days  to come .
Well after that we took a walk ….suddenly she stopped and put an hand in my hair letting her hand sliding on my face …. So at that point  I had the very bad idea to approach her  touching her neck sliding my finger under her chin  but when I did that  while she was smiling and staring at me with a low and always kind voice whispered to me “ what the fuck you’re doing ? “ …… I got iced …didn’t know what to do ….so I stopped …. But she laughed at me .
After that we went to her house , and when we got inside  she asked me if I was ready to sleep in the place that she had set up for me during my stay there . It was the basement  , and you will not believe me but there was a cage there …. But there was a bed upstairs for me   .  She obviously wanted to impress me , and she did .
All in all what I can say it’s that my 7 days there  have been a  really pleasant  experience and  it was not only BDSM and FEMDOM , but also nice trips in the Area and abroad , I remember we went in Slovenia too in the capital Lubijana  , and it was there while we were sitting in  club that she confessed me how important was for her to have a slave , I was really impressed by those words and I stayed there  admiring the light and sparks in her eyes because she was convinced and very  determined , I Think that  was the first time I have understood  this is not a game , a Lot of Women take it really seriously and Diana was one of them .
There are a lot of episodes I would like to talk about , for example  that time that we stayed at home in the  evening … I was sitting at her feet when suddenly she stood up and told me to follow her , she was walking to bare feet but ordered to me to take her shoes that were on the floor next to the crouch  and follow her : I really focused my attention on that act , She got my number , and it was evident very soon  that it was the first real act to put me under pressure and starting a delicate mind  fucking that would have become more and more pressing in the days and in the future to come . I felt submitted because she didn’t asked me she ordered me . Then we got in a bedroom , she made me see her toys ,  she showed me a collar and I let her putting it around my neck  , she put an hand on my head pushing me on the floor , I tried to resist to prove her reaction , and the result was a strong slap directly in my face . She was no delicate anymore , now she had her toy at her feet under her control  , in that moment I felt I was not free , but I liked it . She showed her strength her power on me , and she literally pulled me by collar for 3 or 4 meters in front of a mirror . My head was down staring at floor but she wanted me to my self on the mirror “ Look “ she said .  Then kicked my back , tapping by her foot , “ I said , look at you boy ! “  I didn’t do that …. Don’t really know why ….. “ she became strict and so she grabs my hair strongly forcing me to look myself “ ….it wasn’t me ….. I was different …. Never seen that face before …..but it was me anyway . Yes she was powerful , she really knew human mind and  knew how to put you under pressure .
Strange to say that , but once she physically blocked my arms with a fucking aikido move , that I thought ; who the hell she is ? that time we had sex ,even though it would more correct saying that she fucked me .
Don’t want to get you bored , my story has almost finished , I will only say that after those 7 days  I went back home and after few days I got a phone call from her telling me that she was near  the place where I live to visit some friends and she invited me to her friend’s house , another Mistress .
But this is another story that I will tell you  next time if you want to  . End .

0 comments:

Post a Comment