Saturday, July 7, 2012

Underwear Confession by Rasamus


This confession details, how this week, I wore ladies underwear for the first time in my life....

I had seen pictures, some videos and of course ladies in my life wearing lingerie , but I had never desired or envisioned myself wearing pretty knickers (or panties, as some of you call them!). Like with all kinks, I am open minded and would never judge another for their kinks....except for one woman I had encounter with...she liked being covered in baked beans while having sex. I have never really been a fan of beans...

I found myself in the courtyard of the D this week, confronted with a Mistress and submissive. I didn't really know the background to the event, but I assumed the sub had been tasked or punished with wearing ladies underwear. I viewed the pictures, as with the other people at the D and I passed comment.....I am slowly learning, on some occasions passing comment is not the most clever thing to do.

Lady Nattasha IM'd me after I had passed the comment. After some conversation, she somehow seemed to raise the question within me, as to what my personal limits were with regards to humiliation.

A challenge was set. I was tasked with wearing an item of ladies underwear and taking pictures of proof. At first, I was in slight panic at the thought of having to go out and buy some, or the vision of my housemate opening a package addressed to me, only to find pretty pants inside. Then I remembered a bundle of clothing an ex partner had left, the last time she had made a visit to me.

I checked the clean and stored items, in a bottom drawer of my room, and low and behold there they were.....one pretty pair of pink smooth and silky panties.My ex was petite. I on the other hand am 6ft 2 and well built. This was going to be a struggle....

I made sure the coast was clear, undressed and stood in my room wondering what the hell I was doing. Not wanting to think about it too long, I quickly slipped the underwear on.

Now, I have always been a fan of sexy underwear. I adore pretty pants, french knickers in fact are my favourite, but to look at yourself in a large mirror, actually wearing some yourself is something else!!!!

They felt great.....I turned around and they clung to my arse and the sides kind of curved over my hips. The front packed everything in tightly. I never thought I would say this, but it felt amazingly good and think it is ok to say it kind of looked good too.

I took the pictures for Lady Natt, then added a special little touch, adding her name to one of them with marker pen on my thigh. At this point I was etremely turned on and had forgotten any concerns I may have had about being caught wearing these things. I checked the mirror again and thought "If I ever do this again, I am certainly going to need a bigger size"

I kept them on longer than expected...then showered....thats another story.

I touched on my humiliation limits this week, and it felt good. Although  it felt surprisingly good in tight pink pants, I think the biggest satisfaction for me was pleasing the Lady awaiting the completion of the task. I liked that a lot and couldnt wait to show the pics to her

That's my confession then, be well, Rasamus Resident.


0 comments:

Post a Comment