Saturday, April 2, 2011

You've Ignited Me By Jillian

I am young. Thats a fact. But the fire that burns within me is strong none the less.

I hardly know her, yet somehow feel as though Ive met her before. Her stunning grace and coy demeanor captivates me. Causing me to stutter and causing my hands to grow hot and clammy.

The simple way she directs me, telling me what she wants and how she wants it makes me blubber a nervous "Yes Miss." everytime.

But how could my heart already be helplessly hers? After so many before have hurt and damaged me in unrepairable ways? You would think I would have become cold and distant...But somehow I am not with her. Like gasoline fueling the fire, she has ignited me. Causing me in such a short time to burn brighter and hotter then I ever have.

This is my confession to you Miss. To tell you that in my heart, I belong completely to you. And have made it my goal to always please you and learn from you. I have put my trust in you because you deserve it. My beautiful Lady, such a strong woman. I have so much to learn, and cannot wait to learn with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment