Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jillidoll's Confession By Jillian

I woke up that morning anxious for the day ahead. I was told by my Miss that I was going to be put "on trial". This ment very little to me but brought on a strong curiosity. She told me I was being charged. But refused to tell me what for, and wouldnt give me the slightest clue as to what lay ahead. This excited me. Attention for the attention whore? All eyes on me? Would I be humiliated in front of everyone? Yes! just my taste.

My time came. Stripped naked and nervous I heard my name called out by the The Judge. She was ready for me. Kneeling naked and helpless my heart raced. I loved this. I was excited, giggling nervously as I heard the charges read out to me I had been disrespectful to my Miss. Calling her a cheater and crudley informing her that i had a boner. Sure it was all fun and games in my mind. But the Judge thought different. I was asked if I had privacy, which I did. I was then told to find something to spank myself with...a wooden spoon? None in the house. A ruler? I didnt have one of those either. The ladies in the audience requested a spatula. I had one of those! I raced to the kitchen and opened the drawer to discover it was metal. Nervously I pulled it from the other utensils and hurried back to the bedroom.

"I found a spatula Your Judgery!" I happily said. I wasnt afraid. I knew I could handle it. "Drop your pants, you will spank yourself ten times, after each apologising to your Miss." The Judge ordered me. Easy I thought so I began. SMACK "Miss Siofra, Youre little attention whore is sorry." SMACK....I was stopped. "You need to count for us. Start over." The Judge told me. I began again. Only to be stopped again. "You need to hit harder Jilli." She told me. I was in enough trouble as it was, I wasnt even going to attempt to argue that the spatula was already forming to the shape of my ass. I began again, Smacking the metal spatula against my ass, after each time reciting "Miss Siofra, Youre little attention whore is sorry." At about number 5, maybe 6 I was in total subspace, my eyes were closed softly as i groaned with each smack. Soft whimpers pushing past my lips. My ass was throbbing, and it felt incredible. I was so lost int he moment i started thinking about what an attention whore I was. Shame on you Jilli, you know better! I was punishing myself. Tears threated to stream past my eyes, so i squeezed then shut. Don't cry you big baby! Take your punishment! No use, they came...a sobbing voice rang out as i finished my punishment. "Miss Siofra! Youre little attention whore is sorry! Ten." I dropped the spatula on the bed, i shut off my mic as i sobbed. Shame on me. Who do I think I am?

I was passed back to my Miss. Kneeling i felt bitter, the bitterness turned to anger...but just as quickly turned to submission and respect. I had forgotten my place. I had been tried. And i had accepted my punishment. I am hers. Her little attention whore. Who had learned through the trial, that there is a time and place for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment