Saturday, April 23, 2011

Apology By Heath

I am terrible at writing so this wont be pretty. I wanted to let you know that I am sincerely sorry for the lack of consideration that I have shown you. I never intend on hurting others but sometimes I just don’t realize how my actions affect them. When it was all laid out in front of me by you in our chat or even more so within the trial lastnight I really felt awkward and not in a D/s being humiliated type of way. The feeling was more of shame and guilt that I hurt someone whom friendship I value. I really didn’t want to participate at that point any further but I continued in hopes that it would show in some way that you are important to me. In my life I am scared of deep connections and it causes me to run but in no way is that my intention. Miss Joie I hope you will accept my apology and help me to work through my many insecurities in which you know so well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment