Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Beginning By Denai Denja

The Beginning

There he was ...

It had evolved so naturally ... one moment into the next ... from the incidental meeting in a building class to the cushion at my feet ...

He was a recent acquaintance becoming a friend . That day we both had gotten caught up in sim restarts and crashes ...and tired of being boosted all over hell and gone, ended up in my apartment .... just to catch our breath.

We sat down to talk about building ... photography ... a mutual friend ... sl quirks ... and this thing of being a Mistress. He looked over at a chair I had by the fireplace.

"This is the sub chair?" he asked. "Though it seems a little high."

"No ...that is my chair. His is the cushion on the floor. "
I rise and move to sit in the low comfortable chair.

Looking at him sprawled on one end of the sofa, I smile. "Are you very curious about this?"

He sits up and leans forward, resting his forearms on his knees. "A little. "

"If you have questions .. I do not mind answering, if I can. "

He nods, obviously considering. "I don't think I would make a good sub ....or a good master. "

"It is not for everyone." I assure him.

"If anything, I would be a sub."

I sit quiet ...watching him turn it over in his mind. He smiles.

I invite him: "Kneel on the cushion ... see how it feels. " Laughing at the startled look on his face, I offer this assurance .. " It is safe here. " I raise my hands, turn the palms up, then down. "See ... no collar. "

He nods, chuckles nervously ... then moves to kneel on the cushion in my boy's place. Of their own accord, his hands rise to rest on his widespread thighs, palms up and open in supplication.

I lean back in my chair, relaxed, my hands resting loose on the upholstered armrests. "Now ... take a moment. Feel it. "

"Ok." he says.

He inhales deeply ... exhales slow. Silence drifts .. eddies ...pools.

"Look up at me. " He raises his head and his eyes open wider as I catch his gaze. "What do you feel inside? "

I feel him hesitate ... " I am not sure. Part of me feels this is not a good idea. "

I nod, listening.

"And another part feels excited. "

Smiling slightly, I ask "How so?"

"I feel that being overpowered can be thrilling! "

"Yes, it can be. " I lean down and touch his cheek gently ... comb my fingers through his hair. Softly I speak. "You see, this thing ..between Domme and sub ... is a thing of the senses."

He lowers his eyes, dropping his gaze.

"It is about power given ... not taken."

He nods and murmurs, "I see."

I lean closer, quietly inhaling the scent of him. "We seduce the minds, the wills ... "

He trembles ... I watch as his flesh prickles into gooseflesh.

My lips brush his forehead gently ... I whisper "The connection ... is between souls."
Drawing back ... I lift his chin with one slender forefinger ... slowly I trace the line of his jaw ... nail pressing lightly into the firm flesh ...

He gasps !

Tracing the shape of his full bottom lip with my thumbnail, I murmur, " I do not plan to ... take .. you." Pausing to press the thumb over his elegantly moulded mouth, I say, " You are tasting ... that is all. "

He breathes again. "Good." His eyes flicker. "I trust you, miss, ... even in this."

I smile into his eyes. "This is a very private thing. " Leaning forward , I take his mouth in a sudden kiss, whispering against his firm sweet lips " ... and cisco ...it is Miss. "

Releasing him from the thrall of the moment, I laugh gently and relax back into the cushions again. "Best get up, sweeting .. before you ... Fall."

I grin ...watching him scramble to his feet. Shaking, he steps back a pace.

"Do you understand better now? "

"Yes. I do."

I nod. "Take care who you kneel to ...and where ...and when." Laughing softly, I gesture him to sit again on the sofa. Looking a bit dazed, he moves awkwardly to do so.

Chuckling quietly to myself, I watch him as he gathers his thoughts.

"I have never knelt before anyone. " He looks up from studying the rug. "And I will do so with no one else."

"You have a delectable soul, cisco. Have a care who you share it with. "

"I will." His expressive eyes intent on my face, he exhales slowly.

"You know, cisco ...it is just as intoxicating from my side. Do not seek this casually." Watching him carefully, I offer ... "Would you like to taste that?"

" No , not now. Maybe some other time."

Nodding ... and grinning, I proffer ... "Perhaps after you have stopped shivering inside? "

With a short sharp laugh, he looks back down at the rug. "I dont think I have a master in me. And you're right. I am still shaky. "

"Breathe ... just breathe. It may pass. "

His dark rich voice comes again, husky and low " .... and wanting more."

"Noooooo...." Abruptly I stand, putting an end to this. "I have aiden. "

I turn away as he quietly rises and walks to the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment