Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Visit, Part 3 by Shyguy

I sat in the chair, bound and helpless, looking at the closed bathroom door. I could hear the water running, Mistress soaking in the tub enjoying herself letting the warm water run over her soft supple skin. After a few minutes the water stopped, and I couldn't hear much of anything....more time passed and after a bit I heard Mistress slip out of the tub, and then a little ruffling. The door opened and out she came, wearing a black teddy with garters and stockings... She looked at me, and giggled, seeing me there with my hands bound behind the chair, my legs attached securely to the chair as well. "MMMM, you like, poodle" she whispered as she walked towards me. I nodded, and tried to mumble a few words, but really could not make out much of anything. She just stood in front of me, swaying her hips, teasing me slowly, dancing to the soft music playing in the background. She brushed her stockings against me, and I could instantly feel my cock trying to get hard inside the chastity device. I moaned softly...and just stared in amazement at the beautiful woman before me.....
She slowly moved behind me and slowly undid the bindings, releasing me from my captivity. "Don't move pet", she stated curtly, "Don't move one little bit or you will be sorry". I stayed still, still looked straight ahead of me, and waited for further instructions.

"Now, pet, there is something for you to wear, inside the bathroom, I want you to go in there and put it on, then come back out here and present yourself to your Mistress" and she softly chuckled and went to sit on the bed. I slowly walked into the bathroom, and shut the door. On the hanger was black lace panties, black stockings and garters, a black laced bra and some stiletto heels, which seemed to be my exact size. I gulped, and began putting on the items, as instructed. I slid the panties on, slowly, then the stockings up my legs softly and slowly. I fumbled with the bra for a moment, before finally figuring out how to clasp it and put it on. After that I slipped on the high heeled shoes, and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I blushed what must have been a deep shade of red, before walking out of the bathroom to present myself to my Mistress, hearing the clicking of my heels on the hard marbled floor.

I stood in front of my Mistress, presented myself to her, and I could hear her giggling softly. "Now, pet, we always know you wanted to be all pretty, now we are going to make you verrry pretty for your Mistress. Do you see that vanity over there??" As she pointed towards it, "Sit, poodle" I sat down at the vanity chair, and looked at all of Mistress' make up laid on the table. She approached me, and brushed the hair out of my eyes, looking at me through the mirror. She took out her light blue eye shadow, and began applying it softly across my eyes, slowly with a brush.....and then the mascara, making my lashes all black and long...my cock was stiffening tightly inside the cage and I began moaning softly.....Then Mistress took out her bright red lipstick, and softly whispered "pucker up, pet". I did as instructed and she began to softly apply the shade of red lipstick to my lips, very carefully, making sure it looked just right. She giggled again, and then took out her powder and touched up my nose and cheeks a little, making them nice and rosy.

"Stand up pet" she whispered into my ear..."Lean closer into the mirror and get a good look at how pretty and slutty you are......and you know what happens to slutty women don't you pet?"

She began to walk away, before turning to me..."Now, pet...don't you move, you stare into that mirror, and wait for me" as she left the room. I waited, and just stared into the mirror, looking at my bright red lips, my long black lashes, and the blue eye shadow as well. I murmered softly, and did not move.

A few minutes later Mistress came out of the bathroom again, and slowly walked up behind me, hearing the clicking of her heels on the floor. She leaned into me, looked at me through the mirror again, and bent me over the vanity some more. I could feel her sliding my panties to the side, exposing my ass. I could feel the coldness of the room. All of a sudden, without warning, I could feel something penetrate my ass from behind. It was cold and wet. I gasped and shuddered as Mistress had slipped on a strap on and she began to fuck my ass fiercely, slamming the plastic cock into me from behind, faster and faster. I moaned loudly, and she giggled some more, as she was staring in my eyes.."Take it like a good little slut" she whispered and she continued slamming her plastic cock deep inside my hole.

After about 10 minutes of complete and total submission, her cock still buried deep inside me, she reached around and slowly took off the device from my cock, revealing my raging hard on......she then slammed my ass harder and harder, and placed my hard cock on the vanity. After slamming my ass for a few more minutes, I could not take it any more and shot a huge load of cum right into the bottom of the mirror.....

"Oh you little slut, i did not give you permission to cum" she gasped.....and then quickly shoved my face into the mirror. "Lick it up pet" as she continued slamming her cock into my ass. I licked the mirror until I could not see any more cum there, and then she finally slid the cock out of my ass....

Mistress walked over to the bed, sat on the edge of it, her strap on still on...."Come here, pet, she said softly....." I crawled over to her and kneeled before her. She slid the cock into my mouth, and began fucking my mouth softly. I could see the red from my lips coating it, and I took it all in and sucked on it for what seemed like an eternity.

To Be Continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment