Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going too far By Mustbe


I have a confession to make I’ve been a bad sub. I have displeased my Mistress for which i am so very sorry. It all started last Thursday morning when Mistress gave me the task of trying on a bra because She wanted to see if it would fit me. Perhaps i should go back a bit and explain that Mistress has slowly been introducing me to female clothing. I have been wearing panties for a while now both when chatting to Mistress and at work as She instructed. I have become used to how they fit and their softness against my skin. The thought is beginning to arouse me now as i type the thought of wearing them for my Mistress. Anyway, next followed the stockings which i was made to buy from the local shop and quickly after that the skirt and boots. I’m not a cross dresser but when She orders me to wear them i feel so sexy and such a slut for Her.
So i was given the task of trying on a bra and found the opportunity when coming home from work last Friday. The house was empty and i was all alone. I hurried upstairs and got the bra from where i’d hidden it. My heart was racing, my breathing short and hurried as i fumbled nervously with the catch cursing i finally managed to undo it, shaking i felt the need to bow my head imagining Mistress stood over me ordering me to wear the bra. I felt my cock stir and harden at that thought pressing against the material of my panties. I slid my trousers and t-shirt off kneeling there naked except for a pair of black lace panties. I trembled as i slid the bra around me and fumbled with the catch once more this time struggling to fit it. i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and turned away ashamed and humiliated but the obedience turning me on making the bulge in my panties push outwards. Fastening the bra i slid one arm then the other in taking time to straighten the straps as the thought crossed my mind that i didn’t want to look messy for Mistress but i wanted to look pretty for Her. Looking down at my flat chest i started to stuff the bra with silk scarves as Mistress had suggested stroking my nipples as i did so. My other hand started to drift downwards caressing the bulge through the panties as i looked again at the mirror it slid inside my panties and started to stroke.
My free hand slid over my body as i stroked faster and faster aroused by my obedience and submission to the most wonderful woman on the planet. Arching my back i stared at my reflection my tongue slowly sliding across my lips enjoying the slutty sensations running through my body. My head filled with images of me, skirt up, Mistress sliding Her strap on into me as i groan and moan like a whore under Her. Stroking faster feeling the need rise in me, i cum hard and long crying out Mistress’ name as my whole body is racked with waves of pleasure. Then my eyes widen..i’ve cum without permission..Mistress will be upset with me and my feelings sink low. I should never cum without permission, i sag, my head bowing as i start to sob softly the pleasure of release quickly replaced with the shame of disobedience. I slip out of the clothes, dress and go to confess my sins against Mistress and to accept my punishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment