Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vacation By Anonymous

When you hear the word vacation or holiday the mind often turns to beaches or camping. You may think of visiting a foreign country or even the family. The idea of relaxing and forgetting about everything sounds so appealing. But to some a vacation is an escape. The type of escape they get to explore more deeply who they are. For the past couple of day I have done just that. I enjoyed a week exploring.

You may think this is a confession of saucy whispers and naughty tells. It is not that at all. Not really sure it is a confession. It is really a thank you.

It is a thank You to the beautiful Miss who has the keys to my collar and much more. The week was not in the least what was planned, but she did her best with the circumstances. She logged on at 3am in the morning to be there to support me as I shared everything before the crowd. Told me to “breath” in IM when I was choking up. That was a very intimate moment i shared with her. She reads me extremely well. Scary to be honest *giggles. She has one of the most beautiful souls and I know deep down she has my best interest safely within her heart.

It’s a thank You to those who played along with silly votes on fetlife. You didn’t have to take the time to play along, but you did, and my hopes are you all enjoyed. It’s thanks to those who encouraged me all week to embrace the opportunity to explore. The same ones that did not laugh when I shared the playful stories of being in the grocery store and trying to straighten my bra strap so no one noticed. It is a thank You to all the ones that IM just to type “hug”. And a big thanks to the gang that considers me one of them…..Honest we are all innocent. It is a huge thank to a Miss who in the background always keeps me focused with kind words and playful correction with my Miss’s approval.

So no saucy details as most were shared at various times in the week and honestly it is kind of fun to keep a few secrets. The final Thank You is to my second family, the Dominion. To you I type “Hugs”.
Signed, anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment