Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Massage by Heather Steampunk

I chuckle softly as I hear you whimper when the oil drops from a height on your already cold skin. "You best not do that again girl." I smile softly and heat up the oil in the palm of my hands before gently placing them on your back. I slowly move them up your spine as my thumbs add light pressure now and then. I hear approval sounds coming from your mouth when I slowly drag my fingernails down your back again.

I love giving massages. The touch of woman's skin going from cold to warm, just because you add pressure here and there and are compassionate about what you are doing. There's a secret to giving a good massage. Many people massage the skin and not the muscle underneath the skin, but a skin is sensitive, and a massage will get painful or too ticklish after a while. But once you find that one spot, a massage is relaxing, arousing and sometimes orgasmic even.

The pleasure of touching her skin arouses me, but I'm good at hiding it. I want nothing but to pleasure her, relax her, send her off into a deep sleep, feeling utterly satisfied.

I slowly bend forward as my hands massage her shoulders, untying every knot I can find, never too much pressure, and never too little. That feeling .. of her body relaxing under your finger tips, amazes me. The skin that slowly heads up, the muscles that relax, the soft moans coming from her lips .. When I'm near her ear, I softly whisper, "You are my aphrodisiac."

I hook my thumbs under her skin, under her muscles and roll them up to her neck again and repeat the motion from her left to her right side. I want to tickle her, because giving massages make me giggle, but it would probably ruin the moment.

I grab the bottle of oil again and without even thinking about it, I raise my arms and let the oil slowly drop down on her skin. She growls and with a swift movement has me laying down on the bed and sits on top of me. "Let's see how you like this hmm?"

The oil is cold, so cold as she drops it on my stomach, my legs, my arms and my nipples, they respond immediately. "You do seem to be enjoying this a little too much, turn around, on your stomach, now!" I do as she asks and when I lean on my arms to lay down on my stomach she pushes me down.

I feel like I'm falling and wake up on the ground. I'm dissorientated and wonder what happened. Then I remember .. the massage ..
I whisper into nothingness, "Where is the woman of my dreams? I got something to make up for."

0 comments:

Post a Comment