Saturday, December 4, 2010

Your Pleasure

Your Pleasure

Not a day goes by,
that i dont burn for you,
yearn for you,

Since the first day I layed eyes on you,
you kindled a fire deep inside of me,
reaching the darkest depths of my soul,
giving life to so many a need and desire,
your love, your touch, your pleasure,
is all that i shall ever require.

To serve and please as you see fit,
not one task you give shall i ever quit,
For your dissapointment would devistate me,
leaving me in ruins.

Your dissappoint to me is as
time to stonehenge,
cruel and unyielding,
degrading me and breaking me down,
leaving only the need to correct my
failings.

But that shall never happen,
that case shall never be,
I cannot allow such things
to make it in our history.

I Love and Adore you way to much,
to let pain and dissapointment slip
onto that beautiful face.

And so i shall do my best,
to keep you happy, and let you see
only the best sides of me.

Dedicated to the beautiful Lady Orchid
~ Zylis Haalan

0 comments:

Post a Comment