Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Time

When you will come to visit

We talked on sl a while and decided to meet in RL soon we will and this is how i picture it

You arrive in the late afternoon and i see you in distance how you look around to find me, i enjoy to watch you nervous almost in panic, did i not arrive yet, did i change my mind. Our eyes meet and you smile so bright it melt my heart, you look so small and pathetic, standing there with your baggage. I walk towards you smiling, you tell me i look beautiful, i answer with confidence "i know,"come along boy" During the ride home i watch you in silence, pinching myself making sure im no dreaming, evil plans on what to do to you appear in my head and i grin to myself when i visualize one scene after the other, We arrive to my apartment and i invite you in. You bend over to untie your shoes, all i can think is how lovely it will be to spank you.

I show you around quickly, stays a little longer then necessary in bedroom, then we sit down in living room, we drink coffee and talk, the whole time im looking at you. You are nervous and looks like you tremble, you are exited not knowing what to expect from me. My mind is working overtime, i smiled inside thinking in a short period of time you will worship me, love me and be depending on me, i jump up from the couch " more coffee?" You look at me, all you do is nod at me, i smile take your cup and leave to the kitchen to get more coffee.

I turn on the tv, i guess its around seven, simpsons just ended, i move a little closer to you in the couch, my pussy is starting to get wet, i place my hand on your thigh and smiles.

You tremble, trying so hard to relax, your eyes are looking up and down my body, im dressed casually not to provocative in tight jeans a open top showing my cleavage. Many males find me sexy, im not in a models body but i ozze of sensuality and my authority and strong will shines trough, with that and my curvy body i can get almost anyone i want and mold him to my will. It might take time to get him where i want but i already have you were i want you.

I place my hand under your chin, turns your head towards me and closes the tv with my other hand. You are looking at me with big eyes, some difficulty to look into my eyes.

"So now that you are here... what should i do to you?"

You answer is "anything you wish my Lady"

My eyes meet yours i smile, a gentle smile, your lips tremble and you smile back.

"Do you trust me?

You answer with broken voice "Yes my Lady" your heart is pounding i can see it on your neck
i say "good! " and kiss you directly on your lips, i can feel your reaction all the way trough your body, i kiss your earlobes, neck, your lips again, my hands caressing slowly till i hear your breathing quicken, i stop and look down at your crotch. A good bulge is showed in your pants, your cock is hard and wants to escape its prison.

I snap a collar around your neck and put the leash on the coffee table, my eyes never leave yours, i kiss you again, softly then more demanding, my tongue caress your lips, parts them, finding your tongue deep in your mouth. When you are panting i stop, i hook the leash make you down on all fours and drag you to the kitchen, i pull the leash to guide you where to go. In the kitchen i grab a wooden spoon, smiles when putting it in your mouth like a dog bone. walks back into the living room, i stop and walk behind you, holding your head up by the leash. Touching your body outside of your clothes, wanting to feel every inch of you, you are so triggering my buttons, in my mind i trow my self at you, but first i tell you to stand.

"stand and strip my boy"

Without any hesitation you do as i wish, i don't even need the cuffs you are under my spell and very deep into submission to me.

I snap my fingers and point to the floor, you kneel immediately, i chuckle and places a heel on your chest making you fall on your back on the floor, you eyes at me, trembles, anxious, exited,fear. "Are you horny? are you boy? Answer me now!"

" Yes my Lady. very much yes"

to be continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment