Saturday, December 18, 2010

Becoming A Servant By Aaron Alderton

What does it mean to serve a beautiful dominant woman for me? Being able and being being allowed to serve a beautiful dominant woman means being able to do what i am supposed to be on this planet for.

It is quite interesting how soon I realized that. I did realize that very soon in my life that I was different from the other boys and girls in my age. Some friends came to the idea to tie my hands behind my back with a short rope they found in my friends grandfathers basement.

One girl did tie me and told me to wait on the last step of the stairs up to the ground floor as I were a captive of their bandit group.. The others kept playing and running around. They ran the stairs up and down and mostly ignoring me. Me the boy that sat on that stair step started to enjoy that.

I suddenly realized that I was fully erected. And I was only 9 years old! I started hoping this could last very long but then one of the boys set me free from my behind back bondage. To be honest at that tiem I did not really understand what I felt, I just realized that I enjoyed that restricted moment on the stairs. Soon after that I started to masturbate on my own even though I wasn’t able to ejaculate.

After that very early period of my childhood it took over ten years until I had my first Femdom experience with a more than ten years older woman. I met her on a party and in the end of the evening was tied to her bed and had to serve her orally as she sat on my face. From that moment on I knew definitely that I will always be in the passive role when being with women.
Some years later I had my first rel life long term relationship again with a older woman that left her husband but wasn’t divorced yet. She had a small flat in a town one hundred kilometers from my town and I visited her every weekend. I did her laundry, I cleaned the whole flat including dust sucking, cleaning windows and of course also the toilet, the shower and everything. She really enjoyed my service as I worked very exact and only did few mistakes which she punished very hard. That was my first contact with a riding crop and later one my first contacts with very painful canes.

She also was the one that conditioned me to be able to keep an erection, to satisfy a woman and control myself in the sense that I don’t ejaculate. Unfortunately she went back to her husband after some time. Maybe also because she already had two children that she missed.
But from that experience on I knew that my only purpose in life is to pack all my passion, my abilities to enhance the life of a beautiful woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment